Here's the thing:
When I installed my amp, the output wires from one amp chanel touched those from my Alpine HU's rear left speaker output and the internal amp stopped working - all I get is silence so I guessed I fried them. I didn't need internal amp anyway (the amps power everything) so I didn't make panic. But then one day I couldn't turn on my car. I found out that the battery was completely empty. I run some tests and found out that my HU is emptying the battery. So now I must always disconnect the power wire from HU when I leave my car.
I am going to take the HU to service, but I still wonder why is it emptying my battery. Is it just because of the burned internal amp?
Thx for any info.