Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Reload Thread: Brand of RCA's and Speaker wire to buy?

knukonceptz is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Brand of RCA's and Speaker wire to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by ppc
    If you really think "hyperflexable 4,000 strand oxygen free copper in a good casing" is really worth the idiotic price tag then you get what you deserve when you pay for it.

Oxygen free copper is a worthless gimmick. "Hyperflexable cable" is too.

So what is your idea of "Idiotic Price Tag" on say 1/0 cable?

spudracer326 is offline has a bastard system

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ppc
    If you really think "hyperflexable 4,000 strand oxygen free copper in a good casing" is really worth the idiotic price tag then you get what you deserve when you pay for it.

Oxygen free copper is a worthless gimmick. "Hyperflexable cable" is too.

youve never used the kkicker wire then because it is the best 1/0 ive used as far as ease of install...other then that its no better then anything else with the same strand count

DJDanWeaver is offline Listen To Mickey Avalon

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

KnuConcepts appears to have some good stuff at fair prices..to whoever called them crap or junk, what makes you say that?

Like someone else said use a good quality, but reasonably priced product and you will be good to go.

I promise you that you arent going to be able to hear/tell a difference between Knu's decent RCA's and Stingers decent RCA's...or Monster's decent, or Tsunami...etc. Get something with a little bit of shielding, healthy RCA connectors and call it a day.

FWIW I use the Stinger"S Bullet RCA's..not because I think they are the best but because I get a good discount on them...better than I would do buying Knu's stuff. If I could get Knu for less I would use them...you get what I'm saying.

Keep it decent but don't think that you have to have THE BEST $100 RCA cable...keep it decent and call it a day.

People that spends $100's on a single RCA just don't have anything else in their system to do so they are going all out on the little details...or they have suckered themselves into believing it made a difference.

I had a system once with around $1500 in wiring....BTW I got most of it for free from Audio Quest as a dealer sponsorship..this was years ago.
    I have a GOOD ear (at least I used to before I DJ'ed 3 times/week for over 5 years. ) and I don't really think I could have told a difference if someone switched it with decent middle of the road stuff...

(Real) Clifford Security and Remote Start
    Alpine CDA-9887
    Ipod 160GB
    2 sets JL Audio ZR 6's
    2 JL Audio 12W6V2's
    Orion NT 100-Components
    Orion NT 200-Subs
    Motorcity Reman 200 Amp Alt.
    2 kinetik HC2000's (Rear)
    Stinger Wiring
    THE "Big 3"

thatkidbob is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eisenhower
    knukonceptz makes cheap ****, they are sub-par.
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showth...ukonceptz+knot

look at the pictures.

tell me know much 2/0 gauge wire you can bend in a 2" radius and tie in knots. (their 1/0 gauge kollosus cable is actually 2/0 guage when measured...)

KnuKonceptz FTW.

CAF refs: Faulkton, Megalomaniac, Negativezeroz, boomer, dipitydoo, 93 saturn sl2, bjfish11, netherland24 & scotthulbs
    SiN refs: Josh99ta, Derek, crzystng, MrSector9, Sinister Audio

Quote Originally Posted by faulkton View Post
    when i was in the army i would punch more bitches before breakfast than most people would punch all day.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3