Alright so saturday I got my system put in and all...elevation audio x 12" sub pushed by elevation audio 1500.1 pushes it at around 1800-1900 watts.....I was getting some extensive drops on bass notes, I got a 200a excessive amperage alt and odyssey pc 1700 battery....sunday was voltmeter read 8 volt! the whole day i was driving on that it was worse at night because my headlights werent as bright. So I decided to take it out and charge it over night, I did so put it back in today and on the meter on the truck it stilll shows it being below normal...so what happened? im not running my system anymore shouldnt my alt have charged my battery? what does this sound like...faulty alt? or faulty battery...both were purchased around last year so they've been in awhile and never gave me this problem(but this is the biggest system ive ran) so what should i do? send it in and let them test it? I was thinking about just going ahead and getting it upgrade to a 300a alt. Or could it possibly be by battery?