Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Tapping Line output convertor into rear BOSE sub wires in '95 Camaro...

JeremyBlackwell is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tapping Line output convertor into rear BOSE sub wires in '95 Camaro...

hey guys,
    i have a '95 Z28 w/ BOSE 5 speaker system. I am installing a JL 10w6 in a stealthbox with a 2 channel amp i am bridging. in order to get RCA's to the amp, i have to use a line output convertor that i tap into the wires running to the amp for the factory sub in the hatch. which color wires are the remote, front left positive, front right positive, rear left positive, and rear right positive? that's all i lack from finishing my install, PLEASE HELP i need music! lol
    thanks guys!

Spddracer is offline Sounds Goooooood

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Tapping Line output convertor into rear BOSE sub wires in '95 Camaro...

Originally posted by JeremyBlackwell
    hey guys,
    i have a '95 Z28 w/ BOSE 5 speaker system. I am installing a JL 10w6 in a stealthbox with a 2 channel amp i am bridging. in order to get RCA's to the amp, i have to use a line output convertor that i tap into the wires running to the amp for the factory sub in the hatch. which color wires are the remote, front left positive, front right positive, rear left positive, and rear right positive? that's all i lack from finishing my install, PLEASE HELP i need music! lol
    thanks guys!
    If you are using a line out convertor you could just use the actuall wires going to the factory sub , If you are using the preamp wires going to the facotry amp you really dont need the convertor as they are already low level inputs , As for colors I cant help you , Maybe stop by a local dealer and kindly ask a tech to show you a diagrahm or download one from the internet like alldata or something

1990 300ZX Stage IV Twin Turbo

Pioneer Premier P940MP

CDT HD 6.5" Comps
    JL 300/4 Active
    (2) PG Ti10d
    Directed 1100d

"WORK HARD.....

PEOPLE ON WELFARE DEPEND ON YOU"

Closed Thread