Closed Thread

Reload Thread: help with my new car

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon32 help with my new car

my parents are gonna get me a 2000 ford taurus soon. it's one of those ford cars that has the all-in-1 console. how would i go about putting a CD deck in it instead of putting a CD changer in?

MikeofTulsa is offline The one and Only!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    i believe they make a console for that.....not sure where to get it though....and please tell me you have a job and have to at least pay for your car and hopefully your insurance....and not be one of those spoiled kids that get everything for free.....dont really mean to be rude or anything like that....but i work w/ alot of people like that and they tend to **** me off...

Frraksurred is offline Ubersomethingerother

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If your local shop doesn't have one contact Cruthcfield, they have a huge supply of instalation kits and may have a console.

LOL! Go easy there Goddyd4me, the lad can't help what his parents buy him. Spoiled or no, life teaches all lessons in time anyway. We got to lift them up (in prayer) not run them down (with words). Remember, the power of life and death is in the tongue (Pr. 18:21)

That concludes my message for the day. LOL! God bless you brother!

+t+ FRrAkSuRreD +t+
    Jesus is STILL the answer!

Alpine CDA-7873 ~ CDT HD-62CF ~ Orion Cobalt 2100's ~ Orion XTR 12" X 2 sealed

sixstringmadman is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well, i'm gettin a 4.2 right now, so my parents said they would by me hte car if i pay insurance, fair enough eh? funny you mention crutchfield magazine, my last name is crutchfield. i've had countless people buggin me about trying to get discounts and ****....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL!!!

I can just imagine.

Congrats on your grades, that's quite an accomplishment! I'd say the car is a fitting reward. Insurance can be expensive enough, so I'm sure you're still going to learn that facet of responsibility. If you're diligent enough to get grades like that, most likely you will be diligent enough to pay your bills. God bless you man.

+t+ FRrAkSuRreD +t+

MikeofTulsa is offline The one and Only!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    well see i dont have a problem.....didnt mean to run him down....just having a bad day....venting a bit i guess....but he pays for something so he's cool.....peace

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL!

Hey bro, I understand. I have them to, hehe. It was just my turn to look like the good guy I guess, next time it'll be me stickin' my foot in my mouth and needing some friendly correction.

Iron sharpens iron, right brother.

God bless you friend, and "peace" indeed.

+t+ FRrAkSuRreD +t+

Closed Thread