Closed Thread

Reload Thread: running wires....

hillzz22 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

running wires....

Hey,

I have been running, for quite some time, a JBL BP600.1 to 2 bazooka EL 12's. However, my ground, as well as my power cable were both on the skimpy side, and i decided to upgrade to 4 gauge monster cable. The only problem is, when I attempted to run the new wiring it was simply too big to fit under the door mouldings where I ran the wire previously. Its almost too big to go anywhere. The install is in my 89 Honda Prelude Si, so if anyone is familiar with these cars or has one, and has any ideas on how to run the wire, please let me know. Thanks a lot.

-Aaron

(1) Alpine 7861
    (2) Alpine SPS-1629S coax.
    (2) Infinity 652i coax.
    (1) Kenwood KAC-829
    (1) JBL BP600.1
    (2) Bazooka EL1204

Alaxan is offline Common Sense Guru

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: running wires....

Originally posted by hillzz22
    Hey,

I have been running, for quite some time, a JBL BP600.1 to 2 bazooka EL 12's. However, my ground, as well as my power cable were both on the skimpy side, and i decided to upgrade to 4 gauge monster cable. The only problem is, when I attempted to run the new wiring it was simply too big to fit under the door mouldings where I ran the wire previously. Its almost too big to go anywhere. The install is in my 89 Honda Prelude Si, so if anyone is familiar with these cars or has one, and has any ideas on how to run the wire, please let me know. Thanks a lot.

-Aaron
    If you pull off the floor panel by the floor molding you should be able to pull back the carpet a bit and run it along there. Any other issues or problems feel free to drop a line.

Closed Thread