Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ford F250 Super Cab Enclosure

I was looking for a sub enclosure to put in my '99 F250 Supercab. I would like to put at least a 10" sub in there, but I have only found one box made for the truck. It is made by Q-Logic and is about $250. Does anyone know of a pre-made box for cheaper than that or has anyone heard one of these boxes. I would appreciate any help.

Alaxan is offline Common Sense Guru

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Ford F250 Super Cab Enclosure

Originally posted by kfc1188
    I was looking for a sub enclosure to put in my '99 F250 Supercab. I would like to put at least a 10" sub in there, but I have only found one box made for the truck. It is made by Q-Logic and is about $250. Does anyone know of a pre-made box for cheaper than that or has anyone heard one of these boxes. I would appreciate any help.
    Any pre-fab box will be fairly costly if it is worthwhile. Simply because there are a LOT of companies out there trying to do prefab and to cut costs going with a lesser quality materials. I know JL audio makes prefabs as well as a number of other manufacturers. I have just recently seen a site and am trying to find it, tho may have to get back to you, that had some very nice pre-fab enclosures for trucks. If and when I find it I will let you know, but hopefully this can get you started here.

Closed Thread

User Tag List