hey guys...i was wiring my turn-on lead to a cigarette lighter and i beleive that i may have arched the 2 wires of the lighter together and in turn blew the fuse to the cigarette lighter. when i pulled a good fuse out of my fuse box and tried it in the cigarette lighter nothing happened. any suggestions??????
is it posisble that the whole cigarette lighter itself needs replacement? i dont understand....
im really lost guys, and pretty new at this stuff too, any help would really be great.
thanks in advance!