View Poll Results: Do we need moderators?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • Yes

5 83.33%
  • No

1 16.67%
  • Undecided

0 0%
Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Caraudio.com Moderators??? Should we have them?

Alaxan is offline Common Sense Guru

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Icon33 Caraudio.com Moderators??? Should we have them?

Intial poll here is to figure out if we should or if everyone else agrees we should have moderators scanning thru the forums here? With the recent outbreak of lunacy and idiocracy it is becomming more and more apparent that perhaps we should have a group of moderators able to scan thru here and well..... Moderate!

Steven is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I agree. But they should moderate the wise comments. Most questions asked here are reasonable. Even someone asking where to hook the Batt terminal on an amp should be answered. But the pro's have to realize that not everyone has years of experience.

I've seen posts where someone can't figure something out, and though it may seem simple to someone whose done it a hundred times, for the first timer it's not as easy. I remember, I was there (my first install ended up in smoke). Some of The replies to these posts are uncalled for. Everyone started as a novice, we learned through asking questions, trial and error, and paying attention to what others did.

Alaxan is offline Common Sense Guru

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Steven
    I agree. But they should moderate the wise comments. Most questions asked here are reasonable. Even someone asking where to hook the Batt terminal on an amp should be answered. But the pro's have to realize that not everyone has years of experience.

I've seen posts where someone can't figure something out, and though it may seem simple to someone whose done it a hundred times, for the first timer it's not as easy. I remember, I was there (my first install ended up in smoke). Some of The replies to these posts are uncalled for. Everyone started as a novice, we learned through asking questions, trial and error, and paying attention to what others did.
    Very true and this is much of the reason for this idea we have had. It is also nice to have someone be able to step up and say that information given was wrong and be considered an "authority" figure as well. Since we do not have that currently it is part of the whole idea here.

Closed Thread

User Tag List