Closed Thread

Reload Thread: amp issues again

specialized32 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

amp issues again

Hi sound gods

Well just updated on a new sub (JL audio 10'' W0 300W) need some adive on a nice 2channel amp just to run my sub well and the pioneer 6 by 9's in the back, money is a issue, would a coustic do the job? and Im still looking for a good four channel amp FUSION is tempting, compared to the other brands like Alpine and Pioneer, has anybody even heard of FUSION? or has a friend how has bought any of there gear? Any help welcome.

MinorSkills is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In my opinon, a Class D Mono Amp would be the smartest pick for your Subwoofer. I would leave the 6x9's hooked up to the HU for now, untill you buy a 4 channel amp, they hook them all up. As fas as amps go, I like JBL amps, you get ur moneys worth, I hate to sound like a lemming here, but I went with these folks advice and bought a 1200.1 JBL and I love it.

Lynxis is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well buddy, ill tell you this much.... if your in it this far, you will likely go further in the future so

my one phrase of advice:

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON JUNK...... you will only regret it later when you think to yourself, man, i need a new amp.....

if you want to get by for now, i was very satisfied for the value i got for my power acoustik 1800 watt fahrenheit amplifier. yeah, it was really only a 900 rms amp, but for 230 bucks, it was a **** powerful amp. about your 6x9's... i dont know...

i wouldnt want to run them off your head unit because you will end up blowing them....

i picked up a spectacular Audio Art amplifier for about 100 bucks to run my fronts and one about a year later for 150 for my rear speakers...

those that have an Audio Art amplifiers do not know what they have.... they have often competed in sq competitions and were very recently considered the cleanest, clearest amplifers on the planet

check out ebay, prices on there are very low but you will be hard pressed to find a factory warranty for anything.... if you buy on ebay from a wholesaler, check out the warranty info that they offer....

if you buy from just another guy on ebay... make sure you get as much info from them as possible,,, address, phone number... ask as much as possible about the amp that you can... look up the product you are interested in on the internet...etc etc....

good luck:p

'03 Black Monte Carlo SS
    HU: JVC KW-AVX810
    Full Range: ID CXS62 V.2 powered by Audio Art
    Subs: 2 12" Rockford Fosgate Power DVC powered by PA-F Q2-1800

Mr_T is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    only 1 problem you JL audio 10 W0 sub can only handel 125watts

Closed Thread