here we go..
1. 4x Alpine type r 8's
2. 2x Crossfire C5-12D2s ( carbon fiber version)
3. 2x Crossfire C3-501 (stout little amps)
4. 2x Eminence APT-80s (with wave guides)
5. 1x American bass XFL 15 motor/basket (needs recone)
6. 1x Concept CC-60.2
7. 2x PSI recones ( should fit HDC3 motors)
8. 220 amp rebuilt alternator (questionable dependability)
1. 350 rms of SQ.
2. 500 rms (definitely handle more..)
3. 500 rms @ 1 ohm (not fused, trusted brand)
4. 45 rms? i dont remember...
5. Motor. it does stuff.
6. 240 rms @ 4 ohm x 1
120 rms @ 2 ohm x 2
60 rms @ 4 ohm x 2
7. Dual 1
Dual soft spider
4 layer flat wound (thick coil, needs big gap motor)
8. 220 amps at god knows what rpm :runaround:
1. LNIB i have all original boxes and paperwork and materials
4. used but aight
5. Like new motor and basket.
6. signs of use nothing major at all
7. light scratches on the coils one on each recone.
8. KAWDKWANKDKNWA (**** this alternator..)
4. What you are looking for: :
Stuff. very big woofers. Nothing really in particular tho.
mainly would like partial trades on items or cash.
5. Pictures of your item for trade:
** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.
Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.
2) Name and address including postal code
3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.
Potential traders should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.