Closed Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 456

Reload Thread: trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

  1. #286
    Silver-N-Black's Avatar
    Silver-N-Black is online now CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,326
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

    Re: trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

    Quote Originally Posted by av83 View Post
    Having quite the converation, scammer and I.... lol. This guy is a piece of work.
    It seems like this guy like to talk. I'm starting to think his gay.



    Coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Bought From : CrazedCat, motley, the727kid, JJones, TheLow, adas, Goindeaf, Reflecting,93dakota




  2. #287
    matt_bennett05's Avatar
    matt_bennett05 is offline mattchoo!



    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    South Westerly Georja
    Posts
    3,442
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Re: trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    Well, got some news.

    My brother just called me telling me this...


    "I spoke with the other party in this situation and he has said he will be sending the sub out tomorrow morning, however, he has asked that the calls/texts do stop. The threatening behavior. While it may seem like harmless play, it can indeed become a legal issue and if the other party does indeed go through with sending the product back, then I would say he has the right to ask for the texts/calls to stop. I would suggest that from what I read on the forum, they stop anyway. I would think legal actions could be brought to many already under the internet bully laws... Please pass this on and let everyone know I do wish the best for this situation and hope Jim gets the product back or the trade is finished."

    He did go on to say to let's see how this plays out, from my(my brother) texts with him I think he is more then understanding of the situation and will make this right.




    Please keep in mind this is from my brother and not me. Yes, he is a lawyer.
    Where were you when mike49531 (or whatever # followed mike____) scammed all of us out of our amps? :*(



    D.D.Q.F.

    Traded with : norrizzle9, BassAddictJ (x2), TWiZTid859, btr, btdickey, mylows10, Sour_Deez, El_Weenie;
    Bought from : NeilBarber, kurtbeast, bubbagumper, cd6551,
    mistergrubbs, gbo559, ltr450racer690, nismos14, ptcmarty,

  3. #288
    mylows10's Avatar
    mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    Threadstarter
    mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    monterey , ca
    Age
    51
    Posts
    18,986
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Mentioned
    490 Post(s)

    Re: trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

    thanks dustin ,you got my cell number so let me know what your brother says




    pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 im mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 02 mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

  4. #289
    av83's Avatar
    av83 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

    Re: trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    Well, got some news.

    My brother just called me telling me this...


    "I spoke with the other party in this situation and he has said he will be sending the sub out tomorrow morning, however, he has asked that the calls/texts do stop. The threatening behavior. While it may seem like harmless play, it can indeed become a legal issue and if the other party does indeed go through with sending the product back, then I would say he has the right to ask for the texts/calls to stop. I would suggest that from what I read on the forum, they stop anyway. I would think legal actions could be brought to many already under the internet bully laws... Please pass this on and let everyone know I do wish the best for this situation and hope Jim gets the product back or the trade is finished."

    He did go on to say to let's see how this plays out, from my(my brother) texts with him I think he is more then understanding of the situation and will make this right.




    Please keep in mind this is from my brother and not me. Yes, he is a lawyer.
    This explains why he told me that he is working with Jims lawyer....

    Glad to see it's being worked out. I will cease conversation with him. Although, I was smart enough to not put myself in danger of legal trouble by using threats. Just told him that he would be smart to send the sub back and get a tracking number to Jim before "visitors" arrived. By which, I meant the police... of course.



    Pioneer 80prs
    ...
    Rockford Fosgate t800.4, CDT ES-MO 6 mids, Digital Designs T2 tweets
    ...
    2 MB Quart DSC1500.1's strapped on 1 Tantric HDD 12
    Mike Singer 310 amp 6 phase
    ...
    2 runs of Monster Cable 1/0

  5. #290
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    19 (95%)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

    Quote Originally Posted by matt_bennett05 View Post
    Where were you when mike49531 (or whatever # followed mike____) scammed all of us out of our amps? :*(
    Good question, sorry I don't always follow all of the horrible scam threads here. I try to help when I can. It also falls on my brother's shoulders as it is up to him if he feels like helping out.

    ---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by mylows10 View Post
    thanks dustin ,you got my cell number so let me know what your brother says
    Will do. Hope it all works out in the end.




  6. #291
    mylows10's Avatar
    mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    Threadstarter
    mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    monterey , ca
    Age
    51
    Posts
    18,986
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Mentioned
    490 Post(s)

    Re: trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

    thanks again dustin ,now get working on those plans...just playin




    pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 im mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 02 mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

  7. #292
    ace_800's Avatar
    ace_800 is online now CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Lajes Field, Azores, Portugal
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

    Re: trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

    So hopefully he does the right thing and ships back, however hope he doesn't just throw it in a box with not packing material and it ends up busted to **** when Jim gets it back. Not really much that can be done if that happens.



    Current set up: Island bombed out 92 mazda 626. Stock rust bucket

    66 Pontiac GTO, modified stock radio, Crossfire CFA 302, Kicker KS6.2's in the front kicks, Crossfire CFA 452 for the 6x9's I need.


  8. #293
    matt_bennett05's Avatar
    matt_bennett05 is offline mattchoo!



    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    South Westerly Georja
    Posts
    3,442
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

    Re: trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

    Gotcha man. Good to see you do step in and help people when you notice things like this. Not many people out here nowdays that would offer to do such things.



    D.D.Q.F.

    Traded with : norrizzle9, BassAddictJ (x2), TWiZTid859, btr, btdickey, mylows10, Sour_Deez, El_Weenie;
    Bought from : NeilBarber, kurtbeast, bubbagumper, cd6551,
    mistergrubbs, gbo559, ltr450racer690, nismos14, ptcmarty,

  9. #294
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    19 (95%)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

    Quote Originally Posted by av83 View Post
    This explains why he told me that he is working with Jims lawyer....

    Glad to see it's being worked out. I will cease conversation with him. Although, I was smart enough to not put myself in danger of legal trouble by using threats. Just told him that he would be smart to send the sub back and get a tracking number to Jim before "visitors" arrived. By which, I meant the police... of course.
    My brother has helped with a large number of online crimes over the years. Now he is more of a "preventer" when he can be. I think in some odd way he thinks he is a super hero haha.




  10. #295
    mylows10's Avatar
    mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    Threadstarter
    mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    monterey , ca
    Age
    51
    Posts
    18,986
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9
    Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Mentioned
    490 Post(s)

    Re: trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

    it was in the original box when shipped.and yes i can if he doesnt insure it and it get jacked up, he is still responsible for it




    pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 im mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 02 mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

  11. #296
    pro-rabbit's Avatar
    pro-rabbit is offline Moderator pro-rabbit is a Supporting Member of the forum!

    pro-rabbit is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,395
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    19 (95%)
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)

    Re: trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

    Quote Originally Posted by matt_bennett05 View Post
    Gotcha man. Good to see you do step in and help people when you notice things like this. Not many people out here nowdays that would offer to do such things.
    I will pass on the thanks to him. All though I think it gives him a big head to hear good things from us all haha.




  12. #297
    av83's Avatar
    av83 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

    Re: trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-rabbit View Post
    I will pass on the thanks to him. All though I think it gives him a big head to hear good things from us all haha.
    If all he wants is a lil praise... than I say give him all he wants for providing the service.


    edit: I meant if that makes him happy, not implying that he is expecting "praise" lol. jus wanted to clarify. He is a nice guy to do this.



    Pioneer 80prs
    ...
    Rockford Fosgate t800.4, CDT ES-MO 6 mids, Digital Designs T2 tweets
    ...
    2 MB Quart DSC1500.1's strapped on 1 Tantric HDD 12
    Mike Singer 310 amp 6 phase
    ...
    2 runs of Monster Cable 1/0

  13. #298
    kat_black181's Avatar
    kat_black181 is offline Car Audio's Only V@gina kat_black181 is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sevierville, TN
    Posts
    1,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Re: trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

    he's still texting me quite a bit. I've stopped texting back after I saw this. guy's changed his tone with me, tho. lol weird, he's being very nice now.....?




  14. #299
    av83's Avatar
    av83 is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,870
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

    Re: trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

    Quote Originally Posted by kat_black181 View Post
    he's still texting me quite a bit. I've stopped texting back after I saw this. guy's changed his tone with me, tho. lol weird, he's being very nice now.....?
    doesn't surprise me.



    Pioneer 80prs
    ...
    Rockford Fosgate t800.4, CDT ES-MO 6 mids, Digital Designs T2 tweets
    ...
    2 MB Quart DSC1500.1's strapped on 1 Tantric HDD 12
    Mike Singer 310 amp 6 phase
    ...
    2 runs of Monster Cable 1/0

  15. #300
    kat_black181's Avatar
    kat_black181 is offline Car Audio's Only V@gina kat_black181 is a Supporting Member of the forum!



    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sevierville, TN
    Posts
    1,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

    Re: trade between mylows10 and 98 dumpin

    what do ya'll suggest i do???? just ignore?




Closed Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trade agreement between Mylows10 and Joshc
    By JoshC in forum Buyer/Seller Feedback
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 06:12 PM
  2. Trade between btdickey99 and xxburtonxx
    By btdickey99 in forum Buyer/Seller Feedback
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 11:20 AM
  3. Trade between me and RC 415
    By Flipx99 in forum Buyer/Seller Feedback
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 11:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum