• THD&N: <0.04%
• Input Range for 9V Output: 0.2v – 9V
• Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
• Input Impedance: 30 kOhm
• SNR, A-weighted: 83dB
• Combined Frequency Response: 10Hz – 53 kHz
• Separation: >60dB
• Channel Balance: <0.2dB
• Delay Variation: 0 – 300°
• HP and LP Frequency Ranges: 2 kHz – 5 kHz
• HP and LP Frequency Slope: 24dB / Octave
• Subsonic Filter Range: 10Hz – 250Hz
• Subsonic Filter Slope: 12dB / Octave
• Bass Focus Rumble Boost: +7dB Max
• Fuse: 0.5 amp
• Ground Isolation: 1 kOhm
• Programmable Crossover with 24dB per Octave Slopes
• Tactile Feel Fully Adjustable Frequency Controls
• Left & Right Adjustable Delay Controls
• Sound Stage Digital Image Processor
• Bass Focus® Control
• 9-Volt Line Driver
• Fully Isolated DC-DC Power Supply
• Adjustable Subsonic Filter
• Left & Right Output Level Controls with CLIP Indicators
This is BNIB and has never seen power. I still have the original receipt and the unit is still under warranty. I have tried a million time, but I cannot make this work with what I need. I kinda bought it to make sure I had it if I needed it.
I am trading for a 15" sub or motor and basket I can build into a nice beefy sub. I would prefer one whole 15 or two motors and baskets. I am gonna be running 15's or 18's so i really don't mind. Just offer up what you have and maybe we can work something out. I am really easy to work with. And sexxy too.
UPDATE: I am being a little more open with trades. Including amps too. And also other subs, including 3" coil subs and motors. Maybe naked pics too.
Thanks for looking!!!