Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Reload Thread: 2 BNIB Skar 1500.1s for Sundown SAZ-3500 or similar.

  1. #1
    Cook107's Avatar
    Cook107 is offline Member



    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oklahomo
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    2 BNIB Skar 1500.1s for Sundown SAZ-3500 or similar.

    I just recently purchased Two Skar Audio 1500.1s from Kevin, just came in last week, but I need to run one single amp to save some space. Want to trade for 3.5k no less. Can add cash if it's reasonable. These have never been powered up, but I only have my iphone(no computer) so if you want pics, I can send them through text with username and all that! 405 519 3639.







  2. #2
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    HaTeRs On My dlcK LiKe A JeAn ZiPpEr
    Posts
    25,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: 2 BNIB Skar 1500.1s for Sundown SAZ-3500 or similar.

    So trade 3k for over 3.5 prepare to add quite a bit of cash or.........want some fries with that



    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

  3. #3
    Cook107's Avatar
    Cook107 is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oklahomo
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: 2 BNIB Skar 1500.1s for Sundown SAZ-3500 or similar.

    Double post




  4. #4
    Cook107's Avatar
    Cook107 is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oklahomo
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: 2 BNIB Skar 1500.1s for Sundown SAZ-3500 or similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by infamous_e46 View Post
    So trade 3k for over 3.5 prepare to add quite a bit of cash or.........want some fries with that
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook107 View Post
    I just recently purchased Two Skar Audio 1500.1s from Kevin, just came in last week, but I need to run one single amp to save some space. Want to trade for 3.5k no less. Can add cash if it's reasonable. These have never been powered up, but I only have my iphone(no computer) so if you want pics, I can send them through text with username and all that! 405 519 3639.
    I hate repeating myself

    Edit* BTW, 2 skar 1500s are rated for 3400 strapped. Even if it was 3K, 500 watts isn't worth LOADS of cash man.




  5. #5
    TaylorFade's Avatar
    TaylorFade is offline I fail.



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La.
    Posts
    2,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)

    Re: 2 BNIB Skar 1500.1s for Sundown SAZ-3500 or similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook107 View Post
    I hate repeating myself

    Edit* BTW, 2 skar 1500s are rated for 3400 strapped. Even if it was 3K, 500 watts isn't worth LOADS of cash man.
    Since Kevin is sooooooo awesome and has such great CS, why don't you just return them for a 4500 or just get a refund? Because you aren't going to have people beating your door down to trade for less power and more install. Or with comments like the one you made.



    Quote Originally Posted by eCrack View Post
    TaylorFail
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    Taylorfail, v.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    tailorFail v.3
    Quote Originally Posted by brodeisel View Post
    TaylorFail v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2bass View Post
    TaylorWin v.1?

  6. #6
    Cook107's Avatar
    Cook107 is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oklahomo
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: 2 BNIB Skar 1500.1s for Sundown SAZ-3500 or similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorFade View Post
    Since Kevin is sooooooo awesome and has such great CS, why don't you just return them for a 4500 or just get a refund? Because you aren't going to have people beating your door down to trade for less power and more install. Or with comments like the one you made.
    LOL. Go troll in the thunderdome about Skar. Feg.
    Last edited by Cook107; 06-17-2012 at 02:26 AM. Reason: Get a life.




  7. #7
    TaylorFade's Avatar
    TaylorFade is offline I fail.



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La.
    Posts
    2,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)

    Re: 2 BNIB Skar 1500.1s for Sundown SAZ-3500 or similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook107 View Post
    LOL. Go troll in the thunderdome about Skar. Feg. You really are on a mission. A pathetic one a that.
    I'm pathetic? You're the one looking to trade garbage for gold. Lol. Why don't you see if someone wants to trade you for a SounDigital 16k while you're at it.

    Good luck with your paperweights.

    I see that you're from Oklahomo. That seems fitting.



    Quote Originally Posted by eCrack View Post
    TaylorFail
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    Taylorfail, v.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    tailorFail v.3
    Quote Originally Posted by brodeisel View Post
    TaylorFail v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2bass View Post
    TaylorWin v.1?

  8. Likes CAT MAN liked this post
  9. #8
    Cook107's Avatar
    Cook107 is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oklahomo
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: 2 BNIB Skar 1500.1s for Sundown SAZ-3500 or similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorFade View Post
    I'm pathetic? You're the one looking to trade garbage for gold. Lol. Why don't you see if someone wants to trade you for a SounDigital 16k while you're at it.

    Good luck with your paperweights.

    I see that you're from Oklahomo. That seems fitting.
    Just because you're butthurt about Skar being In existence and the only attention you can get is trolling on CA.com doesn't make my amps paperweights. Lulz.

    Did I not say I'd add cash? I must be seeing things again.




  10. #9
    TaylorFade's Avatar
    TaylorFade is offline I fail.



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La.
    Posts
    2,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)

    Re: 2 BNIB Skar 1500.1s for Sundown SAZ-3500 or similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook107 View Post
    Just because you're butthurt about Skar being In existence and the only attention you can get is trolling on CA.com doesn't make my amps paperweights. Lulz.

    Did I not say I'd add cash? I must be seeing things again.
    That's it? Butthurt is all you got?

    At any rate... how retarded are you that you didn't measure or plan out your install before you spend $1k on a pair of gay 1.5k's? Why don't you tell us the actual reason you don't want them.



    Quote Originally Posted by eCrack View Post
    TaylorFail
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    Taylorfail, v.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    tailorFail v.3
    Quote Originally Posted by brodeisel View Post
    TaylorFail v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2bass View Post
    TaylorWin v.1?

  11. #10
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    HaTeRs On My dlcK LiKe A JeAn ZiPpEr
    Posts
    25,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: 2 BNIB Skar 1500.1s for Sundown SAZ-3500 or similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook107 View Post
    Just because you're butthurt about Skar being In existence and the only attention you can get is trolling on CA.com doesn't make my amps paperweights. Lulz.

    Did I not say I'd add cash? I must be seeing things again.
    We are trying to say...return and upgrade to skar 4500 or sell and buy sundown or skar 4500 i doubt anyone with a brain will trade you eveb if u add cash unless they down grading



    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

  12. #11
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    HaTeRs On My dlcK LiKe A JeAn ZiPpEr
    Posts
    25,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: 2 BNIB Skar 1500.1s for Sundown SAZ-3500 or similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook107 View Post
    Just because you're butthurt about Skar being In existence and the only attention you can get is trolling on CA.com doesn't make my amps paperweights. Lulz.

    Did I not say I'd add cash? I must be seeing things again.
    We are trying to say...return and upgrade to skar 4500 or sell and buy sundown or skar 4500 i doubt anyone with a brain will trade you eveb if u add cash unless they down grading



    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

  13. #12
    infamous_e46's Avatar
    infamous_e46 is offline hArRy_DaNgLeRs



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    HaTeRs On My dlcK LiKe A JeAn ZiPpEr
    Posts
    25,931
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

    Re: 2 BNIB Skar 1500.1s for Sundown SAZ-3500 or similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorFade View Post
    That's it? Butthurt is all you got?

    At any rate... how retarded are you that you didn't measure or plan out your install before you spend $1k on a pair of gay 1.5k's? Why don't you tell us the actual reason you don't want them.
    Cant say how much i spent but it was alot less than 1k and i have what 6k at 13-14v near 9k at 16v



    Quote Originally Posted by RyanM923 View Post
    Damn, look at that midget ***...love me a midget ***. 3 foot 4 standing up, 3 foot 6 sitting down.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaellane View Post
    don dont come in here ruining my thread. i hate you and jose

    www.alphadamp.com
    Got Mad Feedback Son http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/364675-infamous_e46s-feedback-thread.html#post5697823

  14. #13
    CAT MAN's Avatar
    CAT MAN is offline Banned



    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Roanoke,VA
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)

    Re: 2 BNIB Skar 1500.1s for Sundown SAZ-3500 or similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorFade View Post
    That's it? Butthurt is all you got?

    At any rate... how retarded are you that you didn't measure or plan out your install before you spend $1k on a pair of gay 1.5k's? Why don't you tell us the actual reason you don't want them.
    calm down bro...




  15. #14
    Cook107's Avatar
    Cook107 is offline Member

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oklahomo
    Posts
    108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: 2 BNIB Skar 1500.1s for Sundown SAZ-3500 or similar.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorFade View Post
    That's it? Butthurt is all you got?

    At any rate... how retarded are you that you didn't measure or plan out your install before you spend $1k on a pair of gay 1.5k's? Why don't you tell us the actual reason you don't want them.

    What do you mean? The real reason I don't want them? I told you why. I HAVE room, but I want to SAVE room, by just using 1 amp, is that all? No. Main reason? Yes. Are you going to just go around and troll any thread with the word Skar mentioned in it? LOL get a life man!
    Just because I decided to sell or trade my 1500.1s doesn't mean I am hiding the real reason I want different amps.

    Everything you have done recently has just made you look like a **** fool. Sorry man. Anyone wanna gang up on me for my low post count now? Ha. This site is so dumb. Every time I come on here, I see people like you. Every time. I mainly just read through this forum. I'll go back where I'm wanted




  16. #15
    TaylorFade's Avatar
    TaylorFade is offline I fail.



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La.
    Posts
    2,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)

    Re: 2 BNIB Skar 1500.1s for Sundown SAZ-3500 or similar.

    I'm not troling you, man. I did take a jab at Kevin in my original response, but it was a legit suggestion that you decided to take another direction.

    And what exactly has made me look like a fool? Lol.



    Quote Originally Posted by eCrack View Post
    TaylorFail
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide Bobb View Post
    Taylorfail, v.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Imtjnotu View Post
    tailorFail v.3
    Quote Originally Posted by brodeisel View Post
    TaylorFail v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by tat2bass View Post
    TaylorWin v.1?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sundown SAZ 3500 or Crescendo BC3500d? or another
    By travicles in forum Amplifiers
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 05:24 PM
  2. WTT My Audioque 2200D for Sundown Saz-1500d or Saz-2000d or kicker zx2500.1
    By cplaya280 in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 10:30 PM
  3. WTT for sundown SAZ 1500 or MD3D
    By AHSinfonia1898 in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 11:24 AM
  4. WTB IA20.1, Sundown SAZ-1500d, or similar
    By groundpound4200 in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 02:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum