Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Want to trade for Sundown Audio SA12 or Re Audio *** 12 or similar woofer!

Bostonjlguy is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Want to trade for Sundown Audio SA12 or Re Audio *** 12 or similar woofer!

I have multiple items I am welling to trade. I will bundle some of them if need be to make a deal happen.

JL Audio xd600/1 Amp Retails at $450-@ 4 Ω 400 W RMS x 1, @ 3 Ω 500 W RMS x 1, @ 2 Ω 600W RMS x 1 Amp Works perfectly.

(2) Boston Acoustic GT-20 Amps retails at $250- GT-20 2 channels 1x220w (2-ohms) or 2x45w (4-ohms) rated at 12.6v. Should get more power out of it. Can use for speakers or a single woofer.

Boston Acoustics G1 dual 4 0hm 10 inch woofer and Box Retail for woofer is 119.95 and Box was $75-
    1¾-inches of peak-to-peak excursion
    2-inch 4-layer voice-coil
    Radialvent® cooling, for increased power handling
    SureSet™ impedance selection and overdrive protection
    Multiple enclosures types and tuning options available
    Integral sealing gaskets simplify both standard and inverted mounting
    Handles 200 Watts Rms
    Massive output for entry level single 10 inch woofer. Can be powered perfectly by gt-20 amp. Provides great depth to music.

Eclipse Audio CD-3100 with 5 volt preamp outputs. Motorized face. Area Shot feature guides you to your destination by text information and direction arrows. Just download point-to-point navigation instructions from the Eclipse web site, and then load the data into the receiver via a recordable CD disc.

JL Audio 12w3v3-4 retail price 300. Sub handles 500 watts rms. Perfect match with XD 600/1 amp. Would package them for right deal. Did have small slit in surround by screw. Was sealed from underneath with small amount of glue and a small piece of electrical tape for reinforcement. Slit will not be a problem and will not progress.

Please reply with your offers. I will entertain all offers. You pay to ship your item, and I will pay to ship the items I trade you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Want to trade for Sundown Audio SA12 or Re Audio *** 12 or similar woofer!-img_0152.jpg   Want to trade for Sundown Audio SA12 or Re Audio *** 12 or similar woofer!-img_0146.jpg   Want to trade for Sundown Audio SA12 or Re Audio *** 12 or similar woofer!-img_0147.jpg   Want to trade for Sundown Audio SA12 or Re Audio *** 12 or similar woofer!-img_0140.jpg   Want to trade for Sundown Audio SA12 or Re Audio *** 12 or similar woofer!-img_0141.jpg  

Want to trade for Sundown Audio SA12 or Re Audio *** 12 or similar woofer!-img_0138.jpg   Want to trade for Sundown Audio SA12 or Re Audio *** 12 or similar woofer!-img_0151.jpg   Want to trade for Sundown Audio SA12 or Re Audio *** 12 or similar woofer!-img_0128.jpg  

oldschool4me is offline Premium Member oldschool4me is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Re: Want to trade for Sundown Audio SA12 or Re Audio *** 12 or similar woofer!

need to put paper with name and date on it in the pics of the audio bud.

REF's: Revrider1, Kevinn, darkhunter139, 2002XLT,
    lax916, bad @ss chevy, dropped_mazda, integra88, CRXBMPN, 88irocZ, the franchise, SlainNothing, pootie, khmer rouge, NewAgeKing, thegreatestpenn, oneill584, headless, scoob8000, Blados,ProjectPechkin, Krackerjack, CrownVicon24's, Louisiana_CRX, go_go_thrash, IonSQL, PBateman, ericoutdoorguy, Flomaster, B-roc, RetroAudioinc, ampjunkielikeme, bur1196, integra2468, illbmeubu, j3bus2k3, wgsj_fortvalley, l7runner, Fast1one, +many more
    Ref thread:
    http://caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/286493-oldschool4me-feedback-thread.html
    R.I.P Taylor Lampart (NewAgeKing) 5/13/1988 - 1/24/2010

Why So Cereal? is offline Invisible Cereal

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Would u sell one GT 20?

Bostonjlguy is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool4me View Post
    need to put paper with name and date on it in the pics of the audio bud.
    Sorry, will do. Kinda new to the site, but I am loving it.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by princ3cmo View Post
    Would u sell one GT 20?
    What would you offer?

Closed Thread