WTT amps, eqs, speakers for ???
What I'm looking for : not really anything in particular... not much I need... would like to try a different big 2 channel for my front doors... a nice modded ps3 controller for first person shooters... a decent sized home subwoofer amp or amplified subwoofer... open to all offers
What I have : ALL WORKS 100%!!!
1. Kicker KQ9 - 8 of 10... scratched from rubbing against cd player cage... lead wire fuse holder cracked when bass flexed dash I assume. Stillwater designs kicker!!! Great sounding eq and also a line driver!!! Also lights up either orange or green depending on which you choose via rear switch.
2. Arc Audio KEQ5 - got in a trade... wanted to use badly but really limited by space so never did use other than testing and was really impressed by adjustable bandwidth and sound improvements. Not the prettiest (scratches, rusted some) but not so bad as I wouldn't have used it if I could have!!!
3. Cadence CS265K comps - bought these to try as an addition to my frontstage but didn't fit how I wanted... only taken out of box to test fit. Never saw power and mint. Only missing tweeter/x-over insert from box
4. RF Punch 400S - used this in my dad's truck for a while on a RF P2 10" sub but he found a newer model 300.1 which he chose to use instead. No endplates for this and needs ground screw. Dad lost it for me when he uninstalled it....
5. RF Power 400 4 channel (not sure of model have mixed myself up somehow, if you know tell me!!!) This amp was used for about a year to power all my doors. It has a slight crack on the plastic face on it's far left side (pic will show). No front cover either. Still a big sexxy amp though!!! Only reason behind removing it was that I couldn't use it to it's full potential as it's 1 ohm stable. 2 40 amp fuses, big azz amp!!!! Loved it but went to a 2 channel.
6. Powerbass ASA400.2 - Another old door amp of mine that replaced the T400 then replaced by my new amp. Little thing gets loud on doors! Only one hairline (2 hairs for you picky people!!!) scratch on it and maybe slight bends in mounting feet but 9.5 of 10 easy. I'm one of those people that still likes Powerbass!
Time Frame : when the right deal/offers strikes I would hope.... not in a dire need to get rid of this stuff
see far left side for crack in face
Come and get it!!!
Traded with : norrizzle9, BassAddictJ (x2), TWiZTid859, btr, btdickey, mylows10, Sour_Deez, El_Weenie;
Bought from : NeilBarber, kurtbeast, bubbagumper, cd6551,
mistergrubbs, gbo559, ltr450racer690, nismos14, ptcmarty,