Misc... speakers, knob, head, eq
ALL of these items are in 100% working condition. Each will be rated in my opinion, which may or may not be agreeable upon but I will not pushing it off on someone without their satisfaction in mind. I'm not necessarily looking for any items in particular, other than nice 2 channels. Also, it doesn't have to necessarily be audio related, but I do not need any gaming stuff unless it's a brand new released ps3/360 game that strikes my fancy. If you have an offer, make it. I would love to hear my possibilities. Also, no set cash price on these since I would rather trade them off. But if you would like to make an offer, please do so.
1. CDT CL Classic 6.5" Co-axials : would rate 8 of 10 just because they were used around a month and have scratches on the back sticker. Other than a little dust they're clean and work 100%. I also have the OG box these came in. No hardware though.
2. A set of RF T1 6.5" Co-axials : these were used in a buddy of mine's truck and were played on headunit power only for around 2 years. They're not pretty... maybe a strong 5 of 10. But they do work and don't sound bad at all. They do come with the OG grills also.
3. Next is an older model RF Punch bass knob. Works 100%. Maybe a 7 of 10 cosmetically as the knob itself has worn down to the white plastic along the edges from being used quite a bit. Comes with cable also.
See below image for described wear
4. Kicker KQ9 - killer Stillwater Designs eq. Definitely does a great job --Bought this from a somewhat local guy on CACO. I have been using it for the past 5-6 months but ended up taking it out just so I could take away all the clutter behind my dash from the extra RCA's and wiring. (Not much space to begin with, and a headunit takes the majority of that). Everything works 100%, I would give it a 9 of 10 (2 scratches along the top near the center from where my headunit cage scratched it for me). The fuse casing cracked on the power lead when I was removing it but I have checked it and it's not in any way hurt, just now missing the + lead fuse. (1 amp) The wires have not be cut short, plenty left to reuse many times. I also have the OG box and I believe I still have the OG hardware as well for this.
See below image for wiring stated
5. Sony GT930ui Headunit - Ipod, USB, MP3, etc etc and graphics -- I purchased this around 3-4 months ago for a 2nd vehicle I was planning on purchasing. Well things didn't turn out in my favor (tranny on daily went out) so my new ride idea got thrown out the window. This head was 2 weeks old when I bought it from a buddy. He needed $, I had $ and was looking, so I bought it. The only time it saw power was when he had it and when I checked it out when I bought it. I would give it a strong 9 of 10 cos, and 10 of 10 mech. It comes with trim, cage, remote, and harness. The harness has not been cut short. I looked but couldn't see hardly any scratches on it. Maybe a few fingerprints but nothing really. DO not have the OG box or any other accessories.
Last edited by matt_bennett05; 10-07-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Traded with : norrizzle9, BassAddictJ (x2), TWiZTid859, btr, btdickey, mylows10, Sour_Deez, El_Weenie;
Bought from : NeilBarber, kurtbeast, bubbagumper, cd6551,
mistergrubbs, gbo559, ltr450racer690, nismos14, ptcmarty,