Electronics, car audio; for speakers, deadener, etc!
1. Verizon Motorola Droid 2
2. Alpine Type R's
3. HP NC6230 Laptop
1. Clean ESN, comes with wall charger/usb cord, car charger, and 16gb memory card. Cosmetically, phone is 8.5/10, has a "mirror" screen protector on it. Never been dropped, always kept in Body Glove Case, and it has barely noticable minor blemishes on left side screen bazel, not on the actual screen, and if you put the phone in a case, like you should, you will not see it.
2. 12 Inch Alpine Type R, SWR-1222d subwoofers, I have 3 of them, one is currently installed in my car. The one installed in my car is 8, 8.5/10, the other two, I'd say 6.5/10. All work perfectly. I took pictures of the cosmetic blemishes of the two that are not installed, they have been resting in my closet, and have gotten a little bit of dust on them. They are 500 watts RMS each, with dual 2 ohm voice coils.
3. I also have several Hewlett Packard NC series laptops. They are professional style laptops. I will add pictures of them when I can, next time I go into work; either Tuesday or Thursday.
1.86ghz Centrino Processor
14.1 Inch Screen
Up to 2gb ram
CDRW/DVD or DVDRW
Windows Xp Professional or Windows 7
Specs can be designed around trade/needs.
Great for a college student, or someone with out heavy duty needs.
Have several of them, will not send out anything this is less than 7.5/10.
I have a variety of laptops, if anyone has anything special they are looking for!
4. What you are looking for:
Good set of 6.5/6.75 Component Speakers and Coxials for SQ install. Will likely be running active with JBL MS-8, so crossovers might not be needed. Open to suggestions, but have been looking at the new Alpine Type R series, and Boston Acoustics Pro60SE's, or equivilent.
Sound Deadener, stuff that is easy to put on, enough to cover 4 sedan doors and trunk of 2008 Acura TSX, sorry don't know exact measurements this minute (I'm tired!), but I believe each door needs 10 sq feet?
Good SQ sub that can also bump. The Alpine Type R's aren't bad, but I'm looking for something like a JL 10/12w6v2. Again, open to suggestions.
High quality 2 channel RCAs, need 4. Don't need to be long, no more than a meter at most I'd say.
5. Pictures of your item for trade: