Looking for a new "remote gain control" "bass knob" for AQ amp.

Pretty sure a bunch of amps use the same ones with the clipping indicator. Mine finally gave up. Don't need wiring if you don't have it.

I know AQ sells them for $15 but reviews said they did not get the correct one pictured.

Remote Gain Control