Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

Reload Thread: wtb 2500 watts-3000 watt rms amp

  1. #16
    southport2014's Avatar
    southport2014 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wtb 2500 watts-3000 watt rms amp

    Quote Originally Posted by alec14 View Post
    exactly. i had never even heard of them until he offered me one, and they're pretty inefficient. not exactly what i was looking for, but i'd like to see what someone whose tried one out says
    so there not that great of amps?







  2. #17
    Silverado SS's Avatar
    Silverado SS is offline Shake Pound and Rattle



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: wtb 2500 watts-3000 watt rms amp

    Quote Originally Posted by southport2014 View Post
    so there not that great of amps?
    Your not gonna find a great amp for that price like everyone told you 100x. Look in my linked thread or buy the Rubicon stop making these threads *******




  3. #18
    juanmgarza26's Avatar
    juanmgarza26 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    McAllen, TX
    Posts
    548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

  4. Likes bsipes30 liked this post
  5. #19
    cx-7heaven's Avatar
    cx-7heaven is offline The dash don't be silent



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Savannah, Ga
    Posts
    1,575
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

    Re: wtb 2500 watts-3000 watt rms amp




    '08 Dodge Dakota Crew Cab
    Head: Clarion VZ401
    Mids: Diamond D9-71 component set
    Subs: Team PSI platform 2 18"d4 in 4 cu.ft
    Amps: Soundstream REF 4.760, Hifonics BXI2610d @ 2ohms(1700 rms)
    refs-here: Spooney, mj-tc, Cleansoundz, rc10mike, kmanian, cozce, Spy, ewoevo, stylez12321, stirfri4202,nihl8ion
    ssa: sundownz, mike@ssa, BKOLFO4
    DIYMA: lashlee, nigel1977, Ibizonacid
    CACO: snyderd758

  6. #20
    alec14's Avatar
    alec14 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sault Ste. Marie, MI
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

    Re: wtb 2500 watts-3000 watt rms amp

    Quote Originally Posted by southport2014 View Post
    so there not that great of amps?
    It's hard to say man.... I mean you probably won't get what it's rated at cleanly, but you should probably get some good/decent power anyways. Why don't you look into AP, VVME, or Popcorn Sounds? If I was gonna buy a budget amp and was stuck on that price (trust me, I hate paying full price also), those are the brands I'd look into.



    Bought from: flastrongman, nitefury 360, luckyderder, Jayzbent, fasfocus00, flaboy22, oldschool4me, Chevy Blazin', Inter007, dross93ranger, 04murdalanche, glitchsta, photocrazy8

    Traded with: mylows10 Sold to/traded with: garychoffman, juanmgarza, 04murdalanche, Markyg66, basswiigee, btolenti, supereikenator, shauncox26, eg9(x2), big scott, bad @SS chevy

    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1018999

  7. #21
    southport2014's Avatar
    southport2014 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wtb 2500 watts-3000 watt rms amp

    Quote Originally Posted by alec14 View Post
    It's hard to say man.... I mean you probably won't get what it's rated at cleanly, but you should probably get some good/decent power anyways. Why don't you look into AP, VVME, or Popcorn Sounds? If I was gonna buy a budget amp and was stuck on that price (trust me, I hate paying full price also), those are the brands I'd look into.
    where can i find pop corn sounds at?




  8. #22
    Durango03's Avatar
    Durango03 is offline Enthusiast



    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Tn
    Posts
    828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: wtb 2500 watts-3000 watt rms amp

    FS: Soundstream DTR1.3400! .25ohm stable

    going to be more around $345shipped though. PM for specs

    edit: you dont find popcorn sounds. "Owner" was a scammer and amps failed.. Im sure if you want one Nic is willing to sell one of his golden ones for 4x's the price.
    Last edited by Durango03; 04-02-2013 at 10:47 PM. Reason: LOL!!!!



    HeadUnit: sold Front Stage: 6.5 skar vxi65 + IA i65c + DB drive pro tweets Highs Amp: sold Sub Stage: all sold Sub Amp: sold Box: Wall @ ~30cu.ft. Electrical: 100ft 2/0 welding wire + 75ft 1/0 Audio Technix + 2 C&D 140's
    Deadener: 100sq.ft. Audio Technix 60mil

    References (sold, bought): Winkychevelle, SKARaudio x2, Patthehat033, Mazdakid, Ten_ton_bass, GAMEOVERCCA, Horsemanwill, Boomsday, Zellner, g6ryder x2, Moble Enclosurs (Box design), Goodstuff, Bread0710, dgaf, Cat Man, and many more (MAF, CACO, & ebay references available as well [110+ transactions])

  9. #23
    Silverado SS's Avatar
    Silverado SS is offline Shake Pound and Rattle



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: wtb 2500 watts-3000 watt rms amp

    Get the boss and call it a day




  10. Dislikes southport2014 disliked this post
  11. #24
    southport2014's Avatar
    southport2014 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wtb 2500 watts-3000 watt rms amp

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado SS View Post
    Get the boss and call it a day
    you dont have to be rude , this sight is al *** wholes




  12. #25
    garretttt4's Avatar
    garretttt4 is offline big pimpin



    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Watertown sd
    Posts
    2,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

    Re: wtb 2500 watts-3000 watt rms amp

    Quote Originally Posted by Durango03 View Post
    FS: Soundstream DTR1.3400! .25ohm stable

    going to be more around $345shipped though. PM for specs

    edit: you dont find popcorn sounds. "Owner" was a scammer and amps failed.. Im sure if you want one Nic is willing to sell one of his golden ones for 4x's the price.
    Lol about the "golden amps"!!!! Hahaha



    01 Silverado 2500hd (gasser. :/)
    Coming soon
    Four custom mmats juggernaut 12's.
    Amp undecided..?


    Bought from: Jayzbent, mylows10, logan527, Timmy13091, wingsfreak9, Underfire
    Traded with: mylows10(x2), knowmadic
    Sold to: 03silverado03, foomanchu, heel4lyfe, Timmy13091, wErd

  13. #26
    Silverado SS's Avatar
    Silverado SS is offline Shake Pound and Rattle



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: wtb 2500 watts-3000 watt rms amp

    Quote Originally Posted by southport2014 View Post
    you dont have to be rude , this sight is al *** wholes
    You have multiple threads just to say until you find the right deal. Are you 8 years old. I gave you a thread that gives you 10+ options for what you are looking for what else do you want? Should I pay for it and install it in your car. Point is your question was answered and.now be a big boy and buy one. I'm not rude just straight up and honest. I cannot imagine why you would respond to this because its a waste when you can make a new thread for the 8th time. Buy an amp and shut up




  14. #27
    southport2014's Avatar
    southport2014 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wtb 2500 watts-3000 watt rms amp

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado SS View Post
    You have multiple threads just to say until you find the right deal. Are you 8 years old. I gave you a thread that gives you 10+ options for what you are looking for what else do you want? Should I pay for it and install it in your car. Point is your question was answered and.now be a big boy and buy one. I'm not rude just straight up and honest. I cannot imagine why you would respond to this because its a waste when you can make a new thread for the 8th time. Buy an amp and shut up
    thanks for the help ,but theres no reason to be so rude if u dont like the post u dont have to respond simple as that out of those 10 amps what would u recommend i just want the best deal for the money




  15. #28
    Silverado SS's Avatar
    Silverado SS is offline Shake Pound and Rattle



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: wtb 2500 watts-3000 watt rms amp

    Quote Originally Posted by southport2014 View Post
    thanks for the help ,but theres no reason to be so rude if u dont like the post u dont have to respond simple as that out of those 10 amps what would u recommend i just want the best deal for the money
    As I said before the Rubicon 2500.1 is a nice amp for the money @TiK ; he has one for 250$




  16. #29
    Silverado SS's Avatar
    Silverado SS is offline Shake Pound and Rattle



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

    Re: wtb 2500 watts-3000 watt rms amp

    SS Rubicon 2500.1D - $250.00 Shipped
    This is a pretty good price and its clean thank me later




  17. Likes southport2014 liked this post
  18. #30
    southport2014's Avatar
    southport2014 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: wtb 2500 watts-3000 watt rms amp

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado SS View Post
    SS Rubicon 2500.1D - $250.00 Shipped
    This is a pretty good price and its clean thank me later
    thank you




Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Fi Q 15", 1k rms amp
    By papito in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 12:59 AM
  2. WTB ~ 1,500-2,000 RMS amp +
    By KEVCO951 in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 10:14 PM
  3. WTB 1.7k-2.5k RMS amp and 2 12"Fi Qs
    By ezekial130 in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 01:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
1e2 Forum