New rules in classified section...
- Must state a selling price. No "PM your offer, I"ll take the highest one" type crap. We aren't an auction house, and those types of threads only bread lowballing and thread dumping.
- No feelers. Either the item is for sale, or it isn't. If it isn't, don't start a thread. If it is, say so.
- You must enter in what it is for sale in the title.
- No for sale threads solely to link your ebay auction. People understand how to use ebay. If they want to look on ebay for an auction selling the equipment you are offering for sale, they know how. So don't spam them here.
- No offering items for sale while there is atleast one unresolved negative feedback thread about you.
- Absolutly no dealers, wholesalers, or mass items ads.
- This includes group buys and/or mass sale threads. Dealer or not, this is not allowed.
Originally Posted by ss3079
If you have any questions, comments, or concers, feel free to contact any of the Moderation Staff with a Private Message, we will try to answer you in a timely fashion.