Closed Thread

Reload Thread: WTT: Xtant 121m (and other stuff?) for MMats Amp (like d500.1)

Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

WTT: Xtant 121m (and other stuff?) for MMats Amp (like d500.1)

I'm looking to get back into MMats amps...I had a d500.1 a year ago, and was absolutely amazed at the power it dealt out because of its high efficiency. If anyone has an MMats amp they want to trade for my Xtant 121m, let me know. It's in pretty good condition, and it works perfectly. It doesn't come with any jumpers that did not come with the amp. Just the essentials like the crossover and remote bypass, input sensitivity voltage, etc. I don't need it because I have a 10" RE SX D2, so it doesn't pair up with the Xtant well.

I have no refs, so we may have to work out a three way trade with a trusted member if that is necessary. All I have is 9 or so eBay transactions, but I'm not sure how valuable that is to this forum. If you would like to meet up within a 1-hour radius of Vancouver WA, then that would be awesome.

I may be willing to trade other stuff (I have my fair share of audio equipment), but only if its a local meet-up. I don't want to ship a ****-ton of stuff for one item lol. Although my main goal is to get one amp, I'm up for more. To make a long story short, if you have an MMats amp you want to trade (not sell), then let me know.

Thanks!

-Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

Suicide Bobb is offline SPLC Fails

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Re: WTT: Xtant 121m (and other stuff?) for MMats Amp (like d500.1)

bump

Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    when i see small subs i just think of a girl, 12s = teenagers, 15s = man, 18 = King Kong Mandingo Warrior

Closed Thread