Closed Thread

Reload Thread: WTB: 2 10" subs in ported box

coolcalico is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WTB: 2 10" subs in ported box

Looking for a local pickup. I'm in Cecil County Maryland. Will travel down to Baltimore, up to Phila, and over to Wilmington area if needbe.

I'm looking for (2) 4 Ohm DVC 10" subs in a ported box. I will be running a Memphis 1000w amp, so I want a pair of subs that can take advantage of the power they will be given.

I'm open to brands, but no "crap". Rockford, Alpine, JL, Eclipse, and the regular car audio geek brands are okay. No kicker, infinity, kenwood, etc.

I have CIH and depending on location, can pick up immediate or sometime this coming weekend. Please post, PM or email me ([email protected]) what you have available, age and your asking price & we can go from there. No "feelers" please... only people who want to actually sell the equipment they have.

TY

f0ki187 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: WTB: 2 10" subs in ported box

Pair of LNIB 10w3v2 in seal prowedge box they hit hard and sound really nice im running them of my kicker 1000.1 really low lmkk

WTT 15 inch RE seXXX for pair of solid 10's!

F/S/T Debadged Zenon Dynabel 7501

kraudio12 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i got two 10" mempheis power reference in a ported box not even gonna lie but they sound pretty **** good but i don't know how they would handle 1000 they are only rated for 250 or 300 each

Refs
    Sold-Worstenemy453

Bought-wccoug21,undadog,absoluteaudio,slim2fatty,finkster ,thelow,basscourt,truckcap22

traded-Njstang,justadork2u,its450racer,basscourt,oxsign,t ruckcap22,

BillJOnes42=Scammer
    http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php/460333-kraudio12-seller-buyer-thread?p=6920116

dacheatham is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I have a pair of RE SR 10s, d4. They would work well off of that amp. 150 shipped.

references: Bought from charlieanderson, bball09124, coolwazabi, bchockey097, gohillaudio, licarus, phs1er, ls2poweredgoat, stiperformance, lakota, shinju, bones22, oldschoolboomer, viveet, draginx, lousiana_CRX, Serpent, jmistty, sundownz,sold to: newageking, nmbr1spt, tensfw, kraco, mazdakid, operationcougar, SoloXjeep, titan714, loudaccent, FJF, alfabit1,1ndatrunk, dabeholder, darkness_DTI, SLAM, nineball1, ircowagon, 1loudyukon, mrmextraded with; poundinak, bunkerking, bjalion, dcmcki, korn4life, 2loud4morrisSCAMMED by: gohillaudio and VarsityBumper

Closed Thread