Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WTB multiple 8'' or 15" subs

Basically I am frustrated with my Type X and am considering building a bigger box than I currently have and adding a couple more, but the cost to power them may be too exspensive, but maybe not as I am not aware of the amplifiier options I have other than what Alpine offers, which is the PDX 1.1000 and they are about 450 each on EBay. Also I am not all that excited about building a bigger box in general. I kinda want to do a stealth install so if anyone has multiple 8'' subs that will hit hard in the back of an H2 Hummer and you don't mind shipping Canada please let me know. I will pay shipping of course.

But deep down I am thinking my stealth install with big sound is probably a dead end idea and may just get a couple of sql 15'' subs. So if anyone has some 15" subs that don't need me to have two or three alternators and have a dozen batteries and a amp the size of my truck to power them, and still hit hard, please let me know.

I have been reading tons of threads in the classifieds and section and have found the Soundown 8" subs and some 15" DC audios etc. but really have now background info on them. Also I have done multiple searches for a good 8'' sub but the search function tells me my searches are not specific enough. I also have been reading a lot of the subwoofer threads to find out what everyone is running now a days, but I am still way behind. I want my car stereo to be about the install and not the amount of speakers I have or how big they are. It has to look clean and sound clean, but I would like to show off every now and then. Once again I live in Canada and if that is a problem, please direct me to dealer websites or links to where I may be able to purchase certain brands.

Thanks all.

R/T Pimp is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: WTB multiple 8'' or 15" subs

Do 4 10" MB Quart shallow reference subs. That will pound with 2000 watts and sound great. Pm me if you might be interested in something like this I can ship to Canada.

Team Treo

http://treoonline.com

Refs - basssquared x2, memphisflex x4, massiveaudiocw x2, DBDesignsElite, TheLow, alxmlr789, RoyalCrownCola, thegreatestpenn, blaze383, its_bacon12, keefy248, KickerSoItBump, blazeplacid, SaweetDome, IonSQL, meh, dwman (scammer), tez4life, RyanM923, Spl170s, cd6551, Injected54, peas247, kowboy (many many transaction) and a great person, jailhouseracer8, biggen_bd, Incriminator, QtrHorse, stuckinok, kmanian, ContourSPL, markt3307, andrew2944r, schrummy, AZ-ss, pangullo, hemi=22s, Rashaddd, Magz_rule, Dallas Cowboys, Jando86,
    bur1196, riogigalo, SPLluminator, Zeigler0710560, siacarman, btdickey99, DarrenE46 .

Closed Thread

User Tag List