Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reload Thread: Wtb: Ppi Sedona Amp X-over Chip

310w6 is offline 12.90 A/M B18C1

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wtb: Ppi Sedona Amp X-over Chip

I'm looking for a x-over chip that goes on the side of PPI Sedona amps with built in x-over's. It's a 8 pin socket chip that plugs in the side of the amp LMK and price for it thanks for the help.

References...
    Sold To: matthewo,nsxxtreme,Platniumxpimp,LowLinc,percision ,
    Mr T,KingDiamond,jeffry1970,James Bang,Beerdrnkr,captainobvious!,Switt23,infinitymob ile,SPY,Here-I-Come,Biowaste,NewAgeKing,cschnider,dragnix,LCat,fr kkevin,phensway,Jake Papa,Aaron'z 2.5RS,RabidE,revrider1,SPL-Master,it lbs,jdawg,KyleBechtold,Ryan from Ohio,BoostedSC,dansoi,ashunte23,slickpulla1582,Ron meister,Brian_smith06,5dollapizza,tples65,newtitan

Bought From: drake78,SB3BabyHuey,99oldsintrigue,fanninator,dalu cifer,BLD 25,matthewo,iamamppimp,ampjunkielikeme,SPY,budahbu ddy803,profoundwill,hasa68mustang,apsabr

Traded With: LowLinc,SPY,phensway,vickman08,Louisiana_CRX,Anony mous User,bassman_soundki,newtitan

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Wtb: Ppi Sedona Amp X-over Chip

somebody has some...

References...
    Mr T,KingDiamond,jeffry1970,James Bang,Beerdrnkr,captainobvious!,Switt23,infinitymob ile,SPY,Here-I-Come,Biowaste,NewAgeKing,cschnider,dragnix,LCat,fr kkevin,phensway,Jake Papa,Aaron'z 2.5RS,RabidE,revrider1,SPL-Master,it lbs,jdawg,KyleBechtold,Ryan from Ohio,BoostedSC,dansoi,ashunte23,slickpulla1582,Ron meister,Brian_smith06,5dollapizza,tples65,newtitan

Bought From: drake78,SB3BabyHuey,99oldsintrigue,fanninator,dalu cifer,BLD 25,matthewo,iamamppimp,ampjunkielikeme,SPY,budahbu ddy803,profoundwill,hasa68mustang,apsabr

Traded With: LowLinc,SPY,phensway,vickman08,Louisiana_CRX,Anony mous User,bassman_soundki,newtitan

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

anyone... or know where I can get some or make my own.

References...

tristan20 is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have an entire kit, what frequency?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tristan20 View Post
    what do you mean by kit? its only a 8 pin chip and what the lowest you have for subs?

References...

Vermithrax is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He means a kit as in a box full of chips of various crossover freq's for the Sedona amps.

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vermithrax View Post
    He means a kit as in a box full of chips of various crossover freq's for the Sedona amps.
    sounded to me like a kit he wanted me to put together my own cool thanks for the bump.

References...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tristan20 View Post
    PM me a price with different frequency you have the lower the better...

References...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bump!!!

References...

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

still need one...

References...

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Which frequency? I have alot and would be easier if you tell me the frequency

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

is that 50 Hz the lowest you got for the subs? thanks for the pics. too your the man now give me a price for one chip...also which chip frequency would you use for the subs???

References...

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

some have 8 pins some have 12, the 50hz have 12 pins.

50 hz is fine for subs

ThatChevyGuy is offline i heart Jager

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

your deck should have a LPF??!

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast