Closed Thread

Reload Thread: WTB xbox 360

VOA_NIGHTMARE is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WTB xbox 360

Looking for it to have the premium package and gears of war if possible. But shoot me what you got with a price and picks. If you have no feedback or almost none please be willing to ship first. I believe I have enough refrences on here to prove that I have not once had a problem as being a seller or a buyer. And I do have the refs that have sent me items of more value then this and recieved payment same day.
    Thanks

Ref List........seth350 REq mabel4life foreman ThumpInDaTrunk DOHCrazy bigwheel15 Naxis2k1 Gaffney982 Exploder 97 kustyn727 Termlab its_bacon12 Ecko072Unltd Nikuk nikosbuddy dbman150 cardinalsfan jeremyzach

jester7500 BUMPING150S JackFrost Mark Garcia PDizzle2oo5 valeech Raven KngOfThePkngLot thunder9500 apw122 Niggz89 springy101 Viper118 _DjScrew_ PepsiFiend69 diatribe XtrmAudioCncpts raven2201 slick rick bjfish11 wj94
    diatribe

sandbags is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: WTB xbox 360

325 for mine, its the core edition but it comes with a hard drive 1 wired control 1 wireless VGA HDTV hookup, and standard cable hookups

so essentially youre getting the premium let me know

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

it also has the plug and play for the wireless control=no batteries needed

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Where are you from in ny, how old is it and is there a warrenty on it still. And with a lack of posts on here are you willing to ship first. Personaly I dont go for people that say I got all this ebay feedback. I want feedback on here. I hope you understand just playing it safe. You can talk to any person on my red list below and I can give you several that have sent me items first and others that have sent me money first for over $1k and had no problems at all.
    Thanks

you got any games for it?

Ref List........seth350 REq mabel4life foreman ThumpInDaTrunk DOHCrazy bigwheel15 Naxis2k1 Gaffney982 Exploder 97 kustyn727 Termlab its_bacon12 Ecko072Unltd Nikuk nikosbuddy dbman150 cardinalsfan jeremyzach

jester7500 BUMPING150S JackFrost Mark Garcia PDizzle2oo5 valeech Raven KngOfThePkngLot thunder9500 apw122 Niggz89 springy101 Viper118 _DjScrew_ PepsiFiend69 diatribe XtrmAudioCncpts raven2201 slick rick bjfish11 wj94
    diatribe

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

potsdam

you can ask spl140.2 about me. If you're close enough we could meet up save on shipping, but no sold all the games already

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know spl I was up in oswego when he was there, your still a hike from me. And with this weather lol, I am between syracuse and rochester.
    How about warrenty anything left on it?

diatribe

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no warranty is up but this is a brand new one, mine **** the bed just before the warranty ended and microsoft sent me a whole new unit. yeah im not driving in this sh*t lol

how many FEET do you have? i think we're on 2.5 to 4 at this point
    as for the payment, how about a 50/50 you pay half and when you get it pay the rest?

Closed Thread