I have (4) Rockford Fosgate RFP-1215 15" DVC subs. 2 of them were reconed about a year ago by Orange County Speaker in Cali. They have only been used for maybe 15 hours or so. The other 2 are blown and I had planned on having them reconed also. I just never got around to it. 2 of them will also come in their original boxes with the manual.

Heres a link to the spec sheet from Fosgate. I was going to copy and past it, but its easier this way... http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftec...FP-1215-TS.pdf

Some of the specs off of the sheet are...
500 wrms 1000 peak
2x 4 ohm voice coils
2.5" voice coil diameter
102 oz. magnet
sensitivity 90db @ 1 watt
frequency range 20-150hz

I'd like to trade all four of these for either (2)Alpine Type R 12s. Model SWR-1222D. The DVC 2 + 2 ohm version or a set of Alpine Type R componets model number SPR-17LS. I would also sell all four of them for $225 shipped to anywhere in the US except Alaska or Hawaii.

If anyone is interested let me know. I know I'm new here, but I have good feedback on Ebay (Fantomrush, Also my AIM name), www.2gnt.com, www.teamsolcolorado.org, www.rmdsm.org, www.broke-off.com, and www.mp3car.com. If anyone is interested let me know.

Heres some pics of the subs. The 2 on the left in the first pic are the blown ones. The 2 on the right are good. The rest of the pics are all of the 2 good subs.