Closed Thread

Reload Thread: WTB: Alpine R-12 or 15 (newer one) and an amp

mini-goog is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WTB: Alpine R-12 or 15 (newer one) and an amp

Yea i want one either R-12 or R-15 in Very good condition atleast 9/10 has to be all working... warrenty is good

And an amp to push it, same as above, has to work 100% and be in 9/10 condition atleast.. warrentys good, and i want a good brand aswell... id prefer both from one person... so lets see some offers..

dustinr is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: WTB: Alpine R-12 or 15 (newer one) and an amp

Hey man,

Transmission just went out of my car, so I'm considering selling my car audio stuff. Everything is brand new.. I've only had my gear for a little over a month now..

I have a...
    12" 05 Alpine Type R DVC 2 ohm no warranty..(bought from ebay)
    10 out of 10 performance
    10 out of 10 cosmetic

Also, my amp.. a Kicker KX 550.2 with 2 year warranty (bought from dealer)

I paid $409 for this amp, yes after taxes were put into effect.. I will let it go for alot cheaper.. I will also transfer the warranty to you so if you have any problems with the amp in the future you can send it to get fixed for free.

Performence 10 out of 10
    Cosmetics 9 out of 10 (its got a couple scratches from where it rubbed up against the moulding on my box.. nothing too serious)

Everything comes with orginal boxes, papers.. amp comes with the remote bass, birthsheet and extra fuses..

I also have my custom box I made myself for the Type R.. it's ported 2 cu.ft @ 36hz.. carpeted and moulded. Looks & sounds great! Made just for the type r.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I will beable to provide you with some pictures if you are serious and intrested. Otherwise please do not waste my time.

Hope I can help you on what you're looking for!

Dustin

Closed Thread