Closed Thread

Reload Thread: 15" RE SX subwoofer - like new - $250 shipped (us only)

Dygital is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

15" RE SX subwoofer - like new - $235 shipped (us only)

This 15" SX is in perfect condition and has only been used for about 10 hours total. about 5 Hours in a home theater setup, run with modest power, and about 5 hours in my car in a ported box, getting roughly an estimated 800 watts of power from a good clean signal. The sub performs great and doesn't even really have a single scratch or scuff on it. The only reason I want to sell it is because the ported box I've got now is a massive 3.5 cubes and it's taking up my whole trunk, and the bass is more than I need, and I want to switch to a 12" sub geared more towards SQ instead.. so if you have a 12" SI Mag, RL-P, or Avalanche (all would need to be dual 2 ohm) then we might be able to work a trade out.

If your interested, just send me a PM, Reply to this thread, or send me an IM on AIM at dygitalxl for the fastest response.

I am asking $235 shipped (within the US) As far as credentials go, I haven't sold anything on these forums before, but you can check my feedback on eBay under the name dygitalsteve I've got a score of 121, 100% positive, and 33 of my feedback ratings are from people who have bought something from me.

As far as payment goes, I'd prefer a verified PayPal payment funded by a bank transfer (so that there aren't any fees, I have a personal account and can't accept credit cards) from someone with a confirmed address. US Buyers only please.

I don't appreciate lazy sellers and people who aren't on the ball when it comes to sending your stuff out, and I assure you that I'll ship the sub out via UPS, with a tracking# and well packaged, within 3 biz days (at the latest) of receiving your PayPal Payment. All sales final.

ALSO, just an FYI, I'm also selling my Ampman/Adire Revo 1500.1 amp.. go to http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110062 for more info.

Here are some pics..

Last edited by Dygital; 08-02-2005 at 04:40 PM.

Dygital is offline Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 15" RE SX subwoofer - like new - $250 shipped (us only)

whoops sorry, posted this in the wrong section, meant to post it in the For Sale forum, would a mod mind moving this please

SSS 18734 is offline Dollar Menu Millionaire

Post Thanks / Like
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: 15" RE SX subwoofer - like new - $250 shipped (us only)

PM 94camrybumpin. He was looking for one of these last time i checked

Bought From:
    Absolutnockout, zachzchw, Untouchable11, j3bus2k3 (x2), 92c1v1c, jeeper07, acubsfan, bkjt05, Goldenknob, Goindef154, Basscourt2009, TeamSouthrnBass, oldschoolboomer, 99grandprixGT
    Sold to:
    Gearguy2001 (American Bass SQ780)
    Tw1st3d13 (2 Fi BL 15's)

Closed Thread