I am looking to downgrade a bit, I don't need my MA Audio HK-4000D anymore, and am looking for an amp to power two Soundsplinter RL-P 12"s (DVC 2 Ohm).
I need an amp that will reliably output ~1400-1800 watts RMS at a 1 ohm load into 1 channel. (The more the better, but no more than 2KW)
OR ~700-900 (+/- 100) watts RMS at 4 ohms into 2 channels.
The amp doesn't need to be a mono amp. I have no preference, as long as my power requirements are met. It needs to be able to push this power all day long without a problem.
I'm only looking for high end equipment here, no cheap stuff, and if possible I'd like to do an even trade (if your amp is close in value) for my HK-4000D (worth about $500.00 shipped). If you are looking for more power, this could be a great opportunity for you to upgrade.
Examples of amplifiers that I would consider:
Diamond Audio D61500.1
Diamond Audio D7402
HiFonics XX Zeus
JBL BPX 2200.1
Arc Audio 1500XXK
Other brands considered: Orion/Eclipse (plus, a few more I can't think of right now)
I am just mainly looking for high-end, reliable, quality gear. I am not all that fond of "budget" stuff, I am trying to maintaing a high calibre with my current project.
If you have something I may be interested in:
please post it here
IM me (AIM: effendi187)
or email me ([email protected]) (remove "NOSPAM")
And with your message include the following:
- Manufactuere and model name/number of the amplifier
- Power output at 1 ohm mono bridged (and at 4 ohm if its a 2 channel)
- Condition of the amp (used? how long? detailed description of damage if there is any, etc. )
- History of usage and installation, as well as if you are the original owner
- A picture of the amp (this is required for validity purposes)
- If you are willing to trade for my MA Audio HK4000D
- Link(s) to your feedback references here on caraudio.com or on another forum. (my references links are in my signature)
I know, I know, it seems like a lot to go through, but I am trying to weed out those who are serious and those who aren't.
Thanks for looking and I look forward to doing business with you!