+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Reload Thread: Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

  1. #1
    tsupra98's Avatar
    tsupra98 is offline CarAudio.com Elite



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    waco, tx
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

    The guy that works here is just a straight up d1ck. I go in there trying to get some quotes on my system so i can get them to my insurance company so its covered. well i asked the guy if he could come check and give me a quote real nice. the guy was like my time is money and since you didn't guy your **** from here i'm not going to help you out. i was like are you kidding me? i'm new to this area and this is the only dealer for crossfire around here. and the **** won't even help me out. all the shops back in utah were always real nice about helping you out with things. needless to say i told they the guy i'll never be going back there to buy anything ever again. i would not recommend to anyone ever going there if this is the way they treat people. helping people out when they come in like that is making future customers but i'll never go there for anything ever again



    Vehicle: 95 integra gsr
    Electrical System: stock alt with big 3 and batt in back
    Amplifier(s): vr2000d ran at 2 ohms
    Subwoofer(s): 2 12" L7s
    Box:4 cu ft tuned to 36 hz by designed immacomputer
    146.6db @ 41 hz




  2. #2
    cman9012's Avatar
    cman9012 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Heart Of Texas
    Posts
    491
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

    Quote Originally Posted by tsupra98 View Post
    The guy that works here is just a straight up d1ck. I go in there trying to get some quotes on my system so i can get them to my insurance company so its covered. well i asked the guy if he could come check and give me a quote real nice. the guy was like my time is money and since you didn't guy your **** from here i'm not going to help you out. i was like are you kidding me? i'm new to this area and this is the only dealer for crossfire around here. and the **** won't even help me out. all the shops back in utah were always real nice about helping you out with things. needless to say i told they the guy i'll never be going back there to buy anything ever again. i would not recommend to anyone ever going there if this is the way they treat people. helping people out when they come in like that is making future customers but i'll never go there for anything ever again

    There's not to much to pick from in waco. They're all about the same the only one I ever liked somewhat was jack's on valley mills.



    Refs: Slammed, lostdaytomorrow, Alpineforever, GearGuy2001, Fiery

  3. #3
    tsupra98's Avatar
    tsupra98 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    waco, tx
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

    Quote Originally Posted by cman9012 View Post
    There's not to much to pick from in waco. They're all about the same the only one I ever liked somewhat was jack's on valley mills.
    yea they are the second place i went to and they seemed pretty nice they gave me a quote for the stuff i had that they sold there and were nice about it. i think i'll stick to going there if i need anything done

    are you around the waco area?



    Vehicle: 95 integra gsr
    Electrical System: stock alt with big 3 and batt in back
    Amplifier(s): vr2000d ran at 2 ohms
    Subwoofer(s): 2 12" L7s
    Box:4 cu ft tuned to 36 hz by designed immacomputer
    146.6db @ 41 hz

  4. #4
    cman9012's Avatar
    cman9012 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Heart Of Texas
    Posts
    491
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

    Quote Originally Posted by tsupra98 View Post
    yea they are the second place i went to and they seemed pretty nice they gave me a quote for the stuff i had that they sold there and were nice about it. i think i'll stick to going there if i need anything done

    are you around the waco area?
    Well right now I'm not I'm up in Abilene for college but I'll be back maybe a few weekends and definitely this summer.



    Refs: Slammed, lostdaytomorrow, Alpineforever, GearGuy2001, Fiery

  5. #5
    tsupra98's Avatar
    tsupra98 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    waco, tx
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

    Quote Originally Posted by cman9012 View Post
    Well right now I'm not I'm up in Abilene for college but I'll be back maybe a few weekends and definitely this summer.
    yea i'm down here for college for the next few years. whats there to do around here???



    Vehicle: 95 integra gsr
    Electrical System: stock alt with big 3 and batt in back
    Amplifier(s): vr2000d ran at 2 ohms
    Subwoofer(s): 2 12" L7s
    Box:4 cu ft tuned to 36 hz by designed immacomputer
    146.6db @ 41 hz

  6. #6
    cman9012's Avatar
    cman9012 is offline Senior VIP Member



    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Heart Of Texas
    Posts
    491
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

    Are you going to Baylor? Honestly not too much just depends on what you're into.



    Refs: Slammed, lostdaytomorrow, Alpineforever, GearGuy2001, Fiery

  7. #7
    tsupra98's Avatar
    tsupra98 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    waco, tx
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

    Quote Originally Posted by cman9012 View Post
    Are you going to Baylor? Honestly not too much just depends on what you're into.
    no i'm going to tstc. i moved from utah and i'm living in the dorms



    Vehicle: 95 integra gsr
    Electrical System: stock alt with big 3 and batt in back
    Amplifier(s): vr2000d ran at 2 ohms
    Subwoofer(s): 2 12" L7s
    Box:4 cu ft tuned to 36 hz by designed immacomputer
    146.6db @ 41 hz

  8. #8
    --Navi--'s Avatar
    --Navi-- is offline Me > Team PSI



    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Victoria,TX
    Posts
    716
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

    Go to Shades and ask for Keith




  9. #9
    tsupra98's Avatar
    tsupra98 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    waco, tx
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

    Quote Originally Posted by --Navi-- View Post
    Go to Shades and ask for Keith
    where's that at?



    Vehicle: 95 integra gsr
    Electrical System: stock alt with big 3 and batt in back
    Amplifier(s): vr2000d ran at 2 ohms
    Subwoofer(s): 2 12" L7s
    Box:4 cu ft tuned to 36 hz by designed immacomputer
    146.6db @ 41 hz

  10. #10
    sasaud's Avatar
    sasaud is offline Junior Member



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Waco,Texas
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

    First off ,let's get your story straight,You called me that morning wanting pricing for crossfire. I informed you that the modules you wanted pricing for ,I no longer had the price sheets for,So rather than take me at my word you come up to my store & ask again for the same thing you did on the phone an hour earlier .Not to mention that i offered you crossfire's 1-800# and told you that they would give you pricing . but you presisted . we had a ton of work that day & time being precious I reacted in a manner i should not have ,for that I'm sorry, which was really the case ,if i had ,had the pricing I would have gladly given it to you. but i did'ent have them
    . So i guess you got angry at me and posted this load of crap,which isn't the truth !so next time you want to post something ,make sure you tell the whole story, not just your version

    P.s. if there is anything i can do to rectify the situation i will


    Sincerely : Craig Schroeder
    Owner :Schroeder's Auto Sound & Security




  11. #11
    tsupra98's Avatar
    tsupra98 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    waco, tx
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

    Quote Originally Posted by sasaud View Post
    First off ,let's get your story straight,You called me that morning wanting pricing for crossfire. I informed you that the modules you wanted pricing for ,I no longer had the price sheets for,So rather than take me at my word you come up to my store & ask again for the same thing you did on the phone an hour earlier .Not to mention that i offered you crossfire's 1-800# and told you that they would give you pricing . but you presisted . we had a ton of work that day & time being precious I reacted in a manner i should not have ,for that I'm sorry, which was really the case ,if i had ,had the pricing I would have gladly given it to you. but i did'ent have them
    . So i guess you got angry at me and posted this load of crap,which isn't the truth !so next time you want to post something ,make sure you tell the whole story, not just your version

    P.s. if there is anything i can do to rectify the situation i will


    Sincerely : Craig Schroeder
    Owner :Schroeder's Auto Sound & Security
    I wasn't just talking about the amp. i never said i was angry about you not giving me a quote for the amp. i forgot to mention the part you wouldn't quote me for thats the main reason i went there. i was just double checking about crossfire and i asked about jake is the main reason i brought that up. what i went there to get a quote for was my deck and when i asked you if you'd give me a quote for that you said you wouldn't because i didn't buy it from you. i just gave a brief sum up of what happend and why i will never go there again.



    Vehicle: 95 integra gsr
    Electrical System: stock alt with big 3 and batt in back
    Amplifier(s): vr2000d ran at 2 ohms
    Subwoofer(s): 2 12" L7s
    Box:4 cu ft tuned to 36 hz by designed immacomputer
    146.6db @ 41 hz

  12. #12
    IDSkoT's Avatar
    IDSkoT is offline Resonating Reticular



    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    6,274
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas



    I wonder if the owner googles his companies name every night to see if anyone is stroking their peen.



    Now designing / building boxes.
    (Only building sealed and aero port boxes.)
    PM me.

    Feedback Thread

    Refs: MSW Danny, atsaubrey (great seller), ampjunkielikeme, wgsj_fortvalley, tEh koRnDog, bad @SS chevy, Nismos14 (who is the man. )



  13. #13
    tsupra98's Avatar
    tsupra98 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    waco, tx
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

    Quote Originally Posted by IDSkoT View Post


    I wonder if the owner googles his companies name every night to see if anyone is stroking their peen.
    yea i'm wondering the same thing now but i don't care i stand by what i said



    Vehicle: 95 integra gsr
    Electrical System: stock alt with big 3 and batt in back
    Amplifier(s): vr2000d ran at 2 ohms
    Subwoofer(s): 2 12" L7s
    Box:4 cu ft tuned to 36 hz by designed immacomputer
    146.6db @ 41 hz

  14. #14
    RXZILLA's Avatar
    RXZILLA is offline Resurrection of a legend…



    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

    I have some experience with Craig. He’s a little rough around the edges, but overall he can be a good person to buy stuff from. I am sure just like most of us, we have off days. I am not excusing his behavior, but he knows his stuff and so do his installers.



    Lumel Valadez

    For Sale Thread-http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds/493314-~huge-sale-thread-brand-new-subs-amps-speakers-alarms-~.html

    Tons of refrences.... feed back thread also
    http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/324522-rxzilla.html



  15. #15
    tsupra98's Avatar
    tsupra98 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    waco, tx
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Schroeder's Auto/Video‎, waco texas

    Quote Originally Posted by RXZILLA View Post
    I have some experience with Craig. He’s a little rough around the edges, but overall he can be a good person to buy stuff from. I am sure just like most of us, we have off days. I am not excusing his behavior, but he knows his stuff and so do his installers.
    well i didn't say anything about his install work or anything like that just his customer service.



    Vehicle: 95 integra gsr
    Electrical System: stock alt with big 3 and batt in back
    Amplifier(s): vr2000d ran at 2 ohms
    Subwoofer(s): 2 12" L7s
    Box:4 cu ft tuned to 36 hz by designed immacomputer
    146.6db @ 41 hz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
1e2 Forum