If anyone happens to be in the S.A. area on San Pedro, avoid Electronics 2000. I had an alarm installed by them.
1. FIrst of all, when everything was being installed, the "shop manager", Ray, called and told me that I needed to come up there so we could talk. He said I needed to give him $60 under the table for "extra parts for the door locks that would've costed more, but he's not going to tell his boss and needs the $60 for doing the favor." Me being an idiot gave him the money because I thought if I didn't, maybe he was telling the truth and I would've been charge more. Oh well.
2. They drilled the hood switch in, but did not secure it so it was flopping around loose. I went back two times and finally they figured out that that was the problem, so they screwed a PIECE OF MDF into the hood so the latch would catch! Needless to say the wood has warped and I need to find a more permanent solution. I ended up bolting the switch down myself.
3. They wired the door sensor into the dome light mistakenly so I had to go back a third time to get that fixed.
4. The siren was bolted on the TOP of the motor bracket. It is difficult to hear.
5. Numerous wires were stripped and left BARE in my wire track, I just discovered this recently.
They are truly a group of idiots and scammers, please do yourself a favor and avoid them at all costs. If you are looking at getting this type of work done go to CustomSounds or another respectable audio installer