0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1839 Post(s)

Re: where are my subs jacob

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    The holidays throw everything off.
    You need more patient customers like me.
    I'd say I was fairly patient as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ducatipaso View Post
    15inch subs can't play fast beats, they take more power and that taxes the vehicles electrical system. You will wake up and "hear" then see the light at the end of the tunnel and it will be 3 10's pounding so hard you wont even open your trunk or turn your system on because you 15's will sound sloppy & weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by benbenondatrack View Post
    stfu lesbo.why are you worried about me so much? you must want to date me ya little cookie monster but i dont even like sweets. your just a cup full of ice, dirt dead nasty azz ice...without the water.

Dat Build Log: http://mobileaudioforum.com/forum/showthread.php?2566-1999-Chevrolet-Blazer&highlight=1999+blazer

sbarber82 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DARKHART View Post
    Ok with this being said, today is only Jan 3rd, when you ordered they told you then that they wouldn't ship until Jan, again it's only Jan 3rd. Yeah it would have been nice to get a more definitive date in Jan but none the less you were told Jan. Now seeing as how you haven't been able to reach Debbie on the phone and you know that Jacob and Brandon both are out of town have you tried emailing either of them or p.m'ing either? Just doesn't seem right to put them on blast or call them out publicly unless you've tried reaching them by other private means. It just seems like you're blind-siding them in a public fashion.....just my 2 cents and I'm not always right....
    P.S. and yes I do very well know what it's like to have an upset customer breathing down my neck wanting to know where their items are at and when are they gonna get here.....
    Actually today is the 5th not the 3rd first off. If I was told before I paid it would take two-three Weeks for shipping I would have bought from woofersetc.com where they are in stock and would have received them in a week or less. But to be told it always takes two-three Weeks because they build the subs to order just rubs me the wrong way since I know that's not true. Putting them on blast publicly doesn't seem right either. I just want my subs that were paid for two Weeks ago. It is what it is now so I just have to wait, but you were right about it costing mylows10 future sales from myself and my

Ride:2009 Silverado Crew Cab
    H/U: Pioneer avh-p4400bh
    Amps: Ampere Audio 3800.1 Ampere Audio 125.4
    Subs: 2 Tantric HDD 15's
    Enclosure: 4th Order Blow Through
    Mids/Highs: Tantric HD
    Singer 320 Hairpin 6 phase

sbarber82 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    162 Post(s)

Ok with this being said, today is only Jan 3rd, when you ordered they told you then that they wouldn't ship until Jan, again it's only Jan 3rd. Yeah it would have been nice to get a more definitive date in Jan but none the less you were told Jan. Now seeing as how you haven't been able to reach Debbie on the phone and you know that Jacob and Brandon both are out of town have you tried emailing either of them or p.m'ing either? Just doesn't seem right to put them on blast or call them out publicly unless you've tried reaching them by other private means. It just seems like you're blind-siding them in a public fashion.....just my 2 cents and I'm not always right....
    P.S. and yes I do very well know what it's like to have an upset customer breathing down my neck wanting to know where their items are at and when are they gonna get here.....
    Actually today is the 5th not the 3rd first off. If I was told before I paid it would take two-three Weeks for shipping I would have bought from woofersetc.com where they are in stock and would have received them in a week or less. But to be told it always takes two-three Weeks because they build the subs to order just rubs me the wrong way since I know that's not true. Putting them on blast publicly doesn't seem right either. I just want my subs that were paid for two Weeks ago. It is what it is now so I just have to wait, but you were right about it costing mylows10 future sales from myself and my

Ride:2009 Silverado Crew Cab
    H/U: Pioneer avh-p4400bh
    Amps: Ampere Audio 3800.1 Ampere Audio 125.4
    Subs: 2 Tantric HDD 15's
    Enclosure: 4th Order Blow Through
    Mids/Highs: Tantric HD
    Singer 320 Hairpin 6 phase

raptor727 is offline come get some!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    528 Post(s)

I wont order anything from them cs is horrible imo, forgot half of shipment and couldnt even find out if they received payment for two weeks because of that customer service lol great products I just wish my experience with them had went better

ThatChevyGuy is offline NOLA Sludge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    963 Post(s)

LOL is right! Hell I've had customers that want crap above and beyond what's called for. I had one that we installed a set of 22's on his 84' Caprice and an hour and half I get a call on my cell from the customer saying that one of the wheels came off on the highway. Long story short, we let him pick his own repair place, paid for all the damage that was caused by the wheel which was only about $1500.00 actual damage but we still paid out about $12,000.00 for crap that wasn't even related to the incident like a new carburator and power window on the other side of the car (seriously). Then two months later he comes back complaining that the new carb was bad and had be put on wrong and wanted us to take care of it!!!!! BIIIIIIITTTTT****HHHH PLEASE! you've already f*ucked me out of 12 racks, you better kick rocks before I really stop being professional.....
    I later found out that on those early 80's model Caprice's there were 3 differnent lug sizes that came on the car and it was all dependent on the size of the engine that came stock with the car. All three were so close in size that you could bolt and torque down any of the other two lug sizes but if it wasn't the right one it would back off the stud....and I had to be the one to find this out the hard way.....
    Thats ***** man, my 78 malibu was the same way when i put an 81 rear end in, it had metric studs and sae up front ??!

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05fronty View Post
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1188 Post(s)

at least Jacob and them get another day of vacation, thanks to @mylows10 ; lol...seriously, I would be beating down the doors too. Good luck with this deal.

"Bailout: Taking a trillion dollars from the people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to the people, at interest!"

mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter
    mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5144 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbarber82 View Post

i agree with you also ,but this is what is was told by my rep.he was told by sundown that they were waiting for parts for the d 2 subs and in all accounts i always thought the sa subs were always pre built myself ,again i apologize for the long wait .but even the d4 subs has always taken at least 2 weeks for us to get them here in cali..only reason for the thread is because of the of communication from sundown when my rep has sent at least 4-5 emails and calls to get info on when shipping of the subs will happen.

pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 03 Mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

sundownz is offline Supporting Vendor sundownz is a Supporting Member of the forum!

sundownz is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    301 Post(s)

Send me an e-mail to my sundownz address with the customer and rep details (real names and e-mails; no screen names please) and I'll check with the shop when it's open on Monday. We are currently in the Detroit airport and nobody is at the shop so I cannot check until then.

If you had an item scheduled to ship in January we've been open only 3 days in January; one of which was us preparing to go out of town; the other two shipping a ton of pre-orders.

Either way I can check on it.

PS : Our phone rings ALL day and Debbie is on it ALL day. Anyone who says they get NO answer is either making it up or calls after 5 PM or at lunch and doesn't leave a message. Make sure the correct number is being called as well; 704-528-9700 Ext : 3

9. Thanks Thumpersplbassx thanked for this post
    Spooney is online now Premium Member Spooney is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sundownz View Post
    We are currently in the Detroit airport
    I'm going to swing down there and abduct you so I can hold you for ransom for x series subs!!!!

mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5144 Post(s)

Send me an e-mail to my sundownz address with the customer and rep details (real names and e-mails; no screen names please) and I'll check with the shop when it's open on Monday. We are currently in the Detroit airport and nobody is at the shop so I cannot check until then.

If you had an item scheduled to ship in January we've been open only 3 days in January; one of which was us preparing to go out of town; the other two shipping a ton of pre-orders.

Either way I can check on it.

PS : Our phone rings ALL day and Debbie is on it ALL day. Anyone who says they get NO answer is either making it up or calls after 5 PM or at lunch and doesn't leave a message. Make sure the correct number is being called as well; 704-528-9700 Ext : 3
    Ok I did leave a message on the website address ill send you a pm here as well. Thanks jacob

ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 03 Mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE

sundownz is offline Supporting Vendor sundownz is a Supporting Member of the forum!

sundownz is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    301 Post(s)

Please use my "[email protected]" e-mail specifically -- it'll go to my phone and I can mark it to check on Monday.

I CAN check our payment systems and Quickbooks remotely before then to check if it was paid as well and on what date once I have the exact names and dates.

I ran through Paypal and Quickbooks already and I didn't see anything for 2x SA-8 v.2 D2 recently ; those are sold out @ our warehouse but we can still build them as we have motors, baskets, and all the parts (usually reserved for custom units). With more information I can look further into it.

13. Thanks Thumpersplbassx thanked for this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5144 Post(s)

Please use my "[email protected]" e-mail specifically -- it'll go to my phone and I can mark it to check on Monday.

I CAN check our payment systems and Quickbooks remotely before then to check if it was paid as well and on what date once I have the exact names and dates.

I ran through Paypal and Quickbooks already and I didn't see anything for 2x SA-8 v.2 D2 recently ; those are sold out @ our warehouse but we can still build them as we have motors, baskets, and all the parts (usually reserved for custom units). With more information I can look further into it.
    Just sent an email with 3 messages from don to Debbie about this order

NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE

05fronty is offline SALT PETER

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1286 Post(s)

Lol I hate those dang commercials...especially the one were the guy is singing opera....aaaaaarrrggghhhh!!!!!!
    really annoying with the surround sound on

bought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

"noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"
    nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol
    2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

ThatChevyGuy is offline NOLA Sludge

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    963 Post(s)

really annoying with the surround sound on
    the viking dude with tons of blush. wtf?

REFS:
    Squeak9798, Kumbos310w6, BigBangTheory, Jmanpc, MillzThaYungin, WLDock, -Leister-, ThomasG, J31Rob (and a few more I have forgotten)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    eat my asshole you insignificant bastard child of a retarded dingleberry cunt wrinkle fuck toy
    Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    her pussy better be that nicest pussy you ever ever ever had. she better suck, swallow, jack off, eat ass and snatch, make sammiwich, do yard work and fix the vehicals while nude. Because a bitch like that is definately gonna cause alot of stress in your life, even thou she keeps your wallet and your balls drained.
    bitch you better swallow and not make a mess

17. Likes BoomBoxStereo liked this post
    05fronty is offline SALT PETER

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1286 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ThatChevyGuy View Post
    the viking dude with tons of blush. wtf?
    yep lol on the bus or something

bought from ridinhi,vitveet,dbr,sicaudio and 99grandprixgt, and more ........... sold to player3,foomasta69, pitbull, brodiesel and dragnix 12887 traded with louisiana crx

"noobs that come in the dome will get gang raped!"
    nothing but a stock fosgate system with gps and back up camera lol
    2012 nissan sentra spec v with some goodies cumming though

19. Likes BoomBoxStereo liked this post
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast