Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Needs Help !!!!!anyone Who Knows Vipers Subs And How To Tell What I Have????

JASONMARKOVITZ is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Needs Help !!!!!anyone Who Knows Vipers Subs And How To Tell What I Have????

HELLO,

QUICK AND SHORT :

I HAD THIS GUY PUT IN MY SYSTEM ( DONT KNOW IF HE WAS LIGIT OR NOT ABOUT WHAT HE SAID I HAVE ) MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I TELL WHAT I HAVE AND IF YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT TO LOOK FOR ( SAY ON THE BACK OF THE SUBS ) STUFF LIKE THAT???.....WHAT I CAN TELL YOU ABOUT MY SYSTEM IS THAT I HAVE A ,
    PIONEER-DEH-P77OOMP ($279.00) JUST BOUGHT IT
    DIGITAL BATTERY
    VIPER SUBS ( SUPOSALLY THERE 4000 TOTAL POWER ( 2/SUBS IN MY BOX) WHAT HE SAYS THEY ARE) NEED TO KNOW HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT THEY REALLY ARE ?
    1200 AMP
    .....IT SOUNDS BAD *** BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT I REALLY HAVE AND WHAT I CAN UPGRADE TO LIKE A 2400 TO 3000 AMP

ANYONE CAN EMAIL ME AT MY ADDRESS ( [email protected]) i will respond asap and please only seriouse replyes

jason

T9X
    T9X is offline Best thang smokin'!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Needs Help !!!!!anyone Who Knows Vipers Subs And How To Tell What I Have????

TAKE THEM OUT OF THE BOX AND EITHER LOOK FOR A MODEL NUMBER AND/OR POST SOME PICTURES AND MAYBE WE CAN FIGURE OUT EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE. AND FOR FUTURE REFERENCE, CAPS LOCK IS QUITE ANNOYING.

*Kari Sweets is teh h0t*

REFS -Lingerfelt, Jdm94Coupe, bonesninja, teamquakecelica, diminishedpower, VarsityBumper, Kali77, joeboxer5876, XplorerL7

Quote Originally Posted by Toasted1 View Post
    HAHA dude you have to realize this is CA.com all of our chicks look like **** stars Thankfully your chick has a decent body so you can kind of put aside the fact that it looks like she was mauled in the face by a pack of pitbulls.

zachzchw is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Needs Help !!!!!anyone Who Knows Vipers Subs And How To Tell What I Have????

Wait. You bought equipment, and had it installed, without a clue as to what you got?
    Guess if it sounds good to you, youre good to go, but in the future, might want to know what youre buying.

the_noob is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The HU's the same one I'm going to be getting, and it's supposed to be very good. I've never heard anything about viper subs, but 4000 sounds like max ratings, not rms. Just stick with the 1200.1, they are supposed to be great amps.

zachzchw is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You might want to post pics of your setup, surely someone can identify them for you.

PV Audio is offline The Vision of Sound

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you might want to learn how to type and use the english language parameters AKA grammar

Closed Thread