Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Reload Thread: Fellas, I have bad news for ya

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fellas, I have bad news for ya

Well, it seems that I have moved on to a different section of my life...I am proud to say, that I am going to be a father...I have decided to spend way more time with my wife...that means less time on the forum. I will still be on here, but all my spare time will be with my wife...this means, I haave to sell my truck, but the positive is that, well I'm a dad!!! I get to have to chance to pass on to my children what I learned from my dad. I will be selling the Ranger, and getting a new one, but not a modified one...and I will not have time to compete either...I will be on the forum still, but just not with as many replies and reviews...

Semi Retired SPL Master
    Review Commitee Organizer
    Team CarAudio.com Captain

147.3 Termlab

Stereo Integrity/Memphis/Pioneer/Optima/JL

2003 NSPL Regular Cab Record Holder

Big Thanks to Loyd Lowry and Nick Lemons from Stereo Integrity

BenTLocK is offline BlaZeN4Sho

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    good luck

syntekz is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats man! The time you don't spend here will be well worth it.

more_spl is offline only have 1, but it's 12"

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    are you going to be a papa in 9 months or now? anyway, thanks for all the times you've helped me and everyone else man.. This one's on me =====>

i decided not to have a signature

Big-Cat is offline Registered User

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congratulations! we'll all miss you, and wish to you future luck. oh, and thanks for all the times you've helped us out
    Last edited by Big-Cat; 07-20-2002 at 11:51 PM.

audiolife is offline WhAt?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    dont be namein the kid ranger or mustang hehehe good luck man but i tell ya if your kid gets to ya in about o0o 5 yrs spend MORE time withem so they are totally sick of you then things will be "normal" lol...works with my gf's kid lol

Sony Mobile ES C-90 Audison Bit-One
    Audison LRx 3.1 MT
    Hertz HSK 130
    Mid Bass ?
    DB Drive K5 15
    Kinetik 1400HC
    avital 2200 alarm
    dynamat extreme

audiolife is offline WhAt?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    only if you would hang yourself by your neck from a very large and tall tree

Sony Mobile ES C-90 Audison Bit-One
    Audison LRx 3.1 MT
    Hertz HSK 130
    Mid Bass ?
    DB Drive K5 15
    Kinetik 1400HC
    avital 2200 alarm
    dynamat extreme

Mark_ab is offline The Alpha Male

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congratulations and good luck for the future. I wish you the best; a family is quite a responsibility - maybe even more so than car audio!

Is this not a reasonable place to park?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats Ranger, you'll still be one behind me though. If you need any advice, I'd be glad to give it. But fathering is the kinda thing you learn on your own, you'll make mistakes, sometimes good sometimes bad, but most of all you will learn from them. The good thing is it's quite an experience, friends come and go, but your son/daughter will always be your son/daughter and nothing can change it. Good luck.

RangerMan is offline Premium Member RangerMan is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you all!!! I'll still be on here some though...like this morning!!!

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

Corsica is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    First off man to echo everyone else here before me, thanx so much for all ur help man!! Next, let us know when ur selling ur Ranger cause i'd like a crack at buying it cause thats a phat truck from what I hear. Also man if ur 1/1,000,000th as good a father as u are with car audio man, ur gonna be tha $hit there man!!, Just be a good father to the kid man, cause I am the product of divorce and single parent family and it blows. Make sure ur really into ur kids life (like u wouldn't be anyways). Lastly man as everyone else here would tell ya come back as often as possible and congrats!!!

Good luck PapaRanger

J

"A man doesnt win a war by dying for his country. He does it by making the other poor dumb son of a beyotch die for his." Patton

No system installed, but getting all the parts together.

J

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Corsica
    First off man to echo everyone else here before me, thanx so much for all ur help man!! Next, let us know when ur selling ur Ranger cause i'd like a crack at buying it cause thats a phat truck from what I hear. Also man if ur 1/1,000,000th as good a father as u are with car audio man, ur gonna be tha $hit there man!!, Just be a good father to the kid man, cause I am the product of divorce and single parent family and it blows. Make sure ur really into ur kids life (like u wouldn't be anyways). Lastly man as everyone else here would tell ya come back as often as possible and congrats!!!

Good luck PapaRanger

J
    Thanks Corsica...it means a lot to me!!! I appreciate all your support!!!

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Phatillusion
    Congrats Ranger, you'll still be one behind me though. If you need any advice, I'd be glad to give it. But fathering is the kinda thing you learn on your own, you'll make mistakes, sometimes good sometimes bad, but most of all you will learn from them. The good thing is it's quite an experience, friends come and go, but your son/daughter will always be your son/daughter and nothing can change it. Good luck.
    Phat!!! 2 children!!! You started before me...I know your a great DAD!!! I'll be needing some advise in a coupl of years, and you'll be the first I ask!!!

Semi Retired SPL Master

147.3 Termlab

Corsica is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What u think we'd turn our back on u? hell no man!!!! omg i just remembered about ?Phil this guy fromm my town, he had 4 6.5" "woofers" by roadmaster in his trunk and he was bragging about it and sasying how "i never bump cause i don't wanna hurt tha lil guys ears" Ho tha hell do u hurt ears with 4 6.5"?? especially roadmaster!!!, Sry if no one else here sees tha humor, guess u just gotta know this guy.

J

"A man doesnt win a war by dying for his country. He does it by making the other poor dumb son of a beyotch die for his." Patton

No system installed, but getting all the parts together.

J

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by RangerMan

Phat!!! 2 children!!! You started before me...I know your a great DAD!!! I'll be needing some advise in a coupl of years, and you'll be the first I ask!!!
    The first 3 months will be really rough on you and your wife. Waking up at all times of the night, sometimes not getting much sleep at all. The baby should sleep quite a bit though, I mean usually they stay awake for no more than an hour. The next three months will be a little easier, but your not out of the woods yet. Once the baby reaches a year or so, it will become much easier, baby starts walking, opening cabinets, pulling things off table.......you get the picture. Our youngest baby is almost 2, he's at the point where you just have to keep an eye on him, he can pretty much keep himself entertained, but wants me to play with him too. You kinda get the picture. It's hecktic at first, but as time goes by, it gets better and better. Don't get me wrong, I adored every minute when they were really little, but there is less stress on me now, that they are older and can do some things on there own. I'm sure everything will work out.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast