Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Which speakers should I go with?

CDJDX186 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon32 Which speakers should I go with?

Hey guys, i needed some advice on what speakers I should go with. I have a Pioneer DEH-P8400 h/u, 2 RF HE2 12', and a RF Power 750X amp for the subs. I want to get some 6x9s and some components. Right now I am looking at Rockfords Fanatics, Infinity Kappas, MBQuarts, and JBLs for the 6x9s. For the components I am looking at the same manufacturers pretty much, but haven't botherd to look at JBL components. Which 6x9s should I go with and which components should i go with. I am going to spend about $175 on the 6x9s and $200 on the components so if anybody thinks there is a better choice then the ones i am looking at let me know. I am most likely gonna power them with the RF 550X but i might go ahead and get another 750X. Well thanks for any help you guys can give.:)

MyTrunkSlamz is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    mb quart or infinity kappa, i wouldnt go with 6x9s, id just fix up where the 6x9s were and put some components there to

REFS : ddbump, dsmdan, dbjunior, 1phatclipse, jeeper07, 05_ZX636, SPY, Vermithrax, uglydimple12, RidnClean, jgruberman

Traded with: joe98chevy
    Sold to: plyer3

84 CAPRICE ON 30" LEXANI DIALS.... YEP DOIN IT BIGGGG

abercrombie2582 is offline TURBOCHARGED

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeah, hes right, subs and 6x9s don't mix unless you have a cutoff frequency on that 6x9 above 100 hz, otherwise the 6x9s will be cancelled out bc of the subs!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread