Closed Thread

Reload Thread: need advice on which 6x9's to get

88blkiroc is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

need advice on which 6x9's to get

Im looking for some 6x9's for my 88 IROC-Z camaro. I dont want to put any subs in tghe car so im looking to get really good bass out of a set of 6x9's while still getting good high and mid range. I want something under $200 a pair too. I was looking at some Kicker i690's. Im running a Pioneer DEH-P4100 that puts out 45x4. I dont want to run another amp either. My car is built for racing so I dont want to be weighed down with a bunch of extra stuff i dont need. SO what would be my best choice for 6x9s that can thump? Thanks for the help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Infinity is a very good brand. MBquarts are good aswell. Bass wise you might want to go with Elipse though as they tend to be more bass heavy.

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Check these out....
    http://www.sounddomain.com/shop/comp...3D45&x=21&y=19

Oh, and a single JL Audio 10" W0 in a small sealed box and an amp wont hurt your time in the quarter mile....trust me.

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

Wonderbread is offline Against Avatar Theft

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    plus,, its easy enough to pull the box when you race.....

MSN - pnenis@hotmail.com
    Add me if you have any questions!
    Quote Originally Posted by PT Teal
    I woke up one morning and found a cop at my door telling me he found my car on fire in the middle of the desert.
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanerupper View Post
    Some people have told me that the chrome reflects sunlight, therefore the amp doesn't get as hot as others. Is this true?

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I race an 89 IROC from time to time here and there when and 4 10's dont seem to slow me down any.... lol, and no kidding, just rip the box out before you go race

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

Closed Thread