Closed Thread

Reload Thread: idiots and their systems

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

idiots and their systems

It makes me sad to see so many inconsiderate jerks with systems. One of the main reasons I moved from my old house was because I couldnt sleep at night because of all the morons maxing out their system all night long. There is a time and a place for things and bassing out at midnight in a residental neighborhood is just stupid. I have the system I have because the type of music I listen to is so demanding (techno). And the other thing is that their systems don't even sound good. I hear speakers driven into distortion constantly and I just have to shake my head. I am tired of having the bad reputation that these idiots with systems have given me. I am not out to act like I am tough or any crap like that. I just like to enjoy my music. I dont mind loud music given the right time and place. Watch out for the cops.

Truth is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I agree about the jerks. I have a competition SPL system that I have been doing some tweaking on for the past couple of weeks but I do all of that during daylight hours, and most of the time in a public park away from my house. It never fails however that some punk kid will be booming distortion down my block at the wee hours of the morning. So I'm feelin you.

ss3079 is offline Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's because of all the jerks bumping full blast down public streets and late at night that we have noise laws. I bump respectivley.
    Last edited by ss3079; 06-02-2002 at 02:27 PM.

2007 Chrysler 300C

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab
    Optima, Volant, Bully Dog, Corsa, Gibson, Powermaster, California Super Trucks, Fox Racing, Airaid
    Alpine 7998, Alpine HDA-5460, Arc Audio MEQ-30, (2) Adire Audio Shiva, Image Dynamics CD-2COMP, Image Dynamics CX64, (2) Image Dynamics ID8V.2, Arc Audio 2100CXL, Arc Audio 4150CXL, Arc Audio 1500D-R

2006 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14
    Quote Originally Posted by DJGTSR
    I dont mean to be rude, but what is the highest level of education that you finished?

Closed Thread