Closed Thread

Reload Thread: wanted the re SX but audio store lowered the price for kicker!

caraudionoob is offline Ride it off!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wanted the re SX but audio store lowered the price for kicker!

audio shop up lowered the price for a 12" kicker l7 to $209. Shipping wil be aditional 32$ so the final cost persub is 241. I wanted the re 15" sx which will be 269 (shipping not included).

What do you guys think for better bass? stay with the 15 sx or go with one 12 l7 cause of the price?

head unit ~ alpine
    amp ~ orion 2500d
    sub ~ none yet.

HAVINGFUN is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: wanted the re SX but audio store lowered the price for kicker!

I have had the 15 L7 and currently have the 12 RE SE. I have not heard the SX but in my opinion the SE sounds better than the L7. The 15 SX would be louder than the 12L7 IMO.

req
    req is offline am a mod.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: wanted the re SX but audio store lowered the price for kicker!

go with the RE over l7 imo. from what ive heard, kicker is loud... unless (in anycase the RE 15 versus the l712 will be louder) you have a tight budget - dont skimp out. you will have this system for quite some time, and an extra $~40 for way better sound quality AND loudness (cone area) is worth it to me.

my 10" SE sounds great. as long as you port the thing, it will be amazing... and you got 2300w with that orion in that other thread, so you have the power. just make sure you have the supply for it. like we said, you WILL need to upgrade the big3- and you will most likely need a new alternator (if yours is stock) and prolly a new battery (or two).

my vote goes RE over L7.

if not just because more people will have heard of the L7, and its more of a head turner to ride up with an unkown sub that kicks everyones ***.

Closed Thread