Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

good rear and front speakers

i have the cda 7893 headunit alpine which puts out 60 watts by 4 i was wondering what speakers would sound the best , i dont want to run a amp i already have one for my two 12 in depth charge woofers , but i want some speakers who can put out some decent sound to compliment my woofers , i already have sony eplode 3 ways in front door and back ,they only like 2 months old but i want better

wesleysh is offline Senior VIP w/large Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Your head unit doesn't put out 60 watts continuous, that is a peak figure. Your continuous figure is more like 20 or so. If you plan on running the speakers off of the decks internal amp, I suggest Pioneer. Infinity would be the choice if you think you might eventually get an amp. You can get that Sony 4 Channel for less than $200, somewhere around $140 or so at the right places.
    As a side note, you might want to keep your Sony speakers and amp them instead of spending the money replacing them. Without sufficient power your speakers aren't going to perform optimally anyways. Even factory speakers can sound pretty decent when given enough juice to do their thing. Just my 2 cents.

I'm never wrong, EVER! Just ask me.

Closed Thread

User Tag List