Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Upgrading my two 10s

Im looking to upgrade my to two 10 old school Audiobahn ALUM10N to a single 12 and I been looking at the Sundown X12v2 do you think that subwoofer will sound louder and better

audiobaun is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2202 Post(s)

Re: Upgrading my two 10s

Quote Originally Posted by mr.jackson View Post
    i’m looking to upgrade my to two 10” old school audiobahn alum10n to a single 12 and i been looking at the sundown x12v2 do you think that subwoofer will sound louder and better
    no..

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid [email protected] Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm [email protected] Ft [email protected] CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine [email protected],Autotek BTX [email protected] AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2202 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Jackson View Post
    I’m looking to upgrade my to two 10” old school Audiobahn ALUM10N to a single 12 and I been looking at the Sundown X12v2 do you think that subwoofer will sound louder and better
    Do you have the AW series?What model #

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid [email protected] Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm [email protected] Ft [email protected] CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine [email protected],Autotek BTX [email protected] AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

Mr.Jackson is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

SeriesSound Q (Audiobahn) ALUM10M

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2202 Post(s)

This would be one upgrade to that particular sub for a pair of tens a be so much louder and less than $350 bucks if you build your own enclosure and tuned,on same power you have on tap.. whether it be 600 rms-1000+
    https://soundqubed.com/product/hds3-1-selection/

Louisiana_CRX is offline dem shoes......

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1926 Post(s)

Im looking to upgrade my to two 10 old school Audiobahn ALUM10N to a single 12 and I been looking at the Sundown X12v2 do you think that subwoofer will sound louder and better
    Youll never touch another sub again if you ever get your hands on one of these rare gems

Current 2010 Louisiana USACi State Records :

Trunk 0-1000.................. 151.3
    StreetBeat 2................... 145.6
    Stock 1801-up.................153.8
    SuperStock 1801-up..........154.2
    Top three in 11 out of 26 power classes and Louisiana USACi Points Leader at 465

7. Likes THATpurpleKUSH, audiobaun liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2202 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana_CRX View Post
    You’ll never touch another sub again if you ever get your hands on one of these rare gem’s

Not to Jack a thread.. But Hey..Can you PM me about that 99??

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2202 Post(s)

I’m looking to upgrade my to two 10” old school Audiobahn ALUM10N to a single 12 and I been looking at the Sundown X12v2 do you think that subwoofer will sound louder and better
    What amp do you have and what vehicle do you have and what kind of space are you willing to give up??Stock electrical or have you upgraded any electrical at all?

+ Reply to Thread

User Tag List