Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HELP??? Cadillac EXT SUBS? No Room

If anyonyone can give me some advice on gettin some subs for my cadillac EXT. There is no room anywhere since its a truck that folds the rear seats and the bed opens up into the cab. If anyone has put subs in their EXT or an Avlanche then please help with some advice. I wanted to put in the jl's or some thing that can handle some power but i cant find any space to put them. there is space under the rear seats, but they'll have to be removed when i fold the seats up and convert the truck. Anyone ran into this problem before. I also need some advice on keeping stock speakers or upgrading the bose one's. Here what im going to have installed.:

Pionere avic n1
    Vizual logic 7" headrest
    Soundstream 5 channel 1000w amp

Keep in mind that i get about 65% 70% off retail (avic and viz logic i got for 800 and 700 new) for everyting so price really doesnt make too much of a difference.

plazman is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: HELP??? Cadillac EXT SUBS? No Room

Quote Originally Posted by tony2fingers
    If anyonyone can give me some advice on gettin some subs for my cadillac EXT. There is no room anywhere since its a truck that folds the rear seats and the bed opens up into the cab. If anyone has put subs in their EXT or an Avlanche then please help with some advice. I wanted to put in the jl's or some thing that can handle some power but i cant find any space to put them. there is space under the rear seats, but they'll have to be removed when i fold the seats up and convert the truck. Anyone ran into this problem before. I also need some advice on keeping stock speakers or upgrading the bose one's. Here what im going to have installed.:

Pionere avic n1
    Vizual logic 7" headrest
    Soundstream 5 channel 1000w amp

Keep in mind that i get about 65% 70% off retail (avic and viz logic i got for 800 and 700 new) for everyting so price really doesnt make too much of a difference.

http://jlaudio.com/stealthbox/escalade.html

Closed Thread