since most of you have heard most subwoofers and have lotsa experience in the field, I would to get some advice from you guys (concerning new subwoofers).
First, this is my current install:
- Rockford Fosgate 1501BD amplifier (for the subwoofers running stable at 1.3 ohms)
- Soundstream Tarantula 500/4 (for the 2 component sets)
- 2x CDT Audio ES-620 component sets
- 3x MB Quart PWE 302
- Pioneer DEH-8400MP (going to be replaced by Alpine 9835 headunit in the near future)
- 2x Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Capacitators
- Optima Yellowtop battery
Here is a picture of my trunk with the MB Quart subwoofers installed: http://www.vanderlingen.nl/PF/mijnstereo.jpg
Too be honest, I'm a bit disappointed with the MB Quarts, they didn't fulfill the expactations I had of them. They don't sound accurate on fast speedy low bass at high volume.
Now I am planning to buy (Stereo Integrity):
3x 12" SI D2 subwoofers
2x 15" SI D2 subwoofers
What would you guys recommend?
The music I mostly listen too is: Techno, Hardtrance, Hardstyle, Hardhouse and Hardcore. So this means the bass needs to be low, but still very accurate and fast! Even when you turn up the volume! This is really a MUST!
So guys, if you have any advice whatever, please share it with me.
Thanks in advance already.
Michel van der Lingen
PS.: Sorry about my crappy English grammar, but hopefully you can understand my posting.