Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Audiobahn

KayGee is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Audiobahn

Does anyone know if Dual 12" Audiobahn ABP12 in a bandpass box are any good? They're on ebay for $175. Do they hit hard, would they have a lot of loud, deep bass? Here's the site

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1351147125

The specs are listed below

Brand New 2002 Model AUDIOBAHN ABP12 Dual 12" Bandpass Subwoofer Box With Neon Lights! RETAILS OVER $300! SAVE BIG!

Brand New Factory Sealed AUDIOBAHN ABP12 12" Bandpass Box COMPLETE WITH TWO 12"AUDIOBAHN SUBWOOFERS AND NEON LIGHTS! ** Awsome Low Frequency Response for Incredible Bass! ** SPECIFICATIONS: Made With High Quality MDF Construction ** Spun Aluminum Venturi Ports ** Durable Gray Carpeting ** 3/8 Inch Plexiglass Window ** Blue Interior Neon Lighting ** Mirrored Interior Panels for an Awsome Look! ** Two High Quality 12" 800Watt Subwoofers with 50 oz. Magnets ** Gold Binding Post Terminals ** Power Handling: 800 Watts RMS (Maximum Power
    Even More!) ** Sensitivity: 103dB ** Low Frequency Response to 25Hz ** Impedance: 4
    Ohm Stereo ** Dimensions: 14.5 Inch (H) x 30.5 Inch (W) x 15.0 Inch (D) ** AUCTION IS FOR ONE COMPLETE AUDIOBAHN ABP12

How about these Audiobahn's, the AW1251Q 12's
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1351095131

Last edited by KayGee; 05-06-2002 at 10:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no

it sux. i like audiobahn, but the factory box pakages sux. the subs they use in those boxes sux. i think audiobahn has some nice bad azz stuff, thats what i use, and its loud as hell. it well sound good for the money, i put one of those boxes with a kicker impalse 400 watt rms @4ohm mono amp in there, bridged it at 2ohms, (proly like 800 watts at 2ohms), and it sounded loud. but if you want better, put your own "hatch" or seald box together with at least the AW2000 subs. I like the 3 ALUM10"s the best !!!personaly!!!
    its up to you though. www.Audiobahninc.com and www.justaudiobahn.com aresome good research sites to check out.

my site is www.chopshopracing.4t.com

ixinchnail is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If by any chance you decide that you want the AW1200X Model, i'll sell you two for $140 plus exact shipping. The X Models are high excursion subs designed for SPL systems. They can handle 700RMS each and they have dual 4 ohm voice coils. Had them since Dec, and they were only run with 600RMS each with a clean signal.

George
    nin@austin.rr.com

Closed Thread