+ Reply to Thread

Reload Thread: Please for the love of god can one of you tell me what enclosure will fit my p3's?!

Ng931227 is offline Junior Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Icon7 Please for the love of god can one of you tell me what enclosure will fit my p3's?!

Hi, I've been browsing the site for a while and am very new to car audio since everyone on here seems to know so much about all this can some one please please point me in the direction of a ported box that will match these two rockford fosgate p3d2 12" subs I have I can't seem to find one anywhere online that is ported and matches the factory specs for them, I'm literally pulling my hair out and any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

cfox10 is offline Rock the house.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: Please for the love of god can one of you tell me what enclosure will fit my p3's

Quote Originally Posted by Ng931227 View Post
    Hi, I've been browsing the site for a while and am very new to car audio since everyone on here seems to know so much about all this can some one please please point me in the direction of a ported box that will match these two rockford fosgate p3d2 12" subs I have I can't seem to find one anywhere online that is ported and matches the factory specs for them, I'm literally pulling my hair out and any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you
    Almost everyone on here runs a custom box.

oTurtlez is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Please for the love of god can one of you tell me what enclosure will fit my p3's

Quote Originally Posted by cfox10 View Post
    Almost everyone on here runs a custom box.
    Truth. Look at MFR specs and contact a local car audio shop and get a quote for an enclosure.

mylows10 is online now Dc,tantric,singer,phd rep mylows10 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

mylows10 is a Supporting Vendor of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    481 Post(s)

You need 1.5 - 1.75 @ 34 hertz if I remember right per sub

pioneer avhx 5500 dvd, gzpa 1.4000 x 2
    ab vfl 350.4 ,7 pc 2150 and a 150 ah power ware agm ,275 amp singer alt , 2nd one coming soon
    cdt 6.5 es 6 im mids,cdt es 010 tweets,es 02 mids ,mx1000 3 way x overs , sky high and stinger hpm o gauge wires ,also 2 tantric hdd 15's in a 9.5. ^3 ported no wall box 11.5 octo port.
    NOR CAL DB DRAG JUDGE
    http://www.dcsoundlab.com

cfox10 is offline Rock the house.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Some very good builders on here too. Much better construction and sound quality. Buck does nice work, you can also get cut sheets/plans abs build it yourself. Very reasonable costs.

Ng931227 is offline Junior Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks soo much for all of the quick responses everyone, I suppose I will look in to a more custom box, maybe by a local shop, but what are mfr specs ( lol real sorry for the ignorance but like I said I'm real new) and how would I go about finding them?

jrdnhsnbrg is offline Pimped my grandma's ride

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ng931227 View Post
    Thanks soo much for all of the quick responses everyone, I suppose I will look in to a more custom box, maybe by a local shop, but what are mfr specs ( lol real sorry for the ignorance but like I said I'm real new) and how would I go about finding them?
    Manufacturer specs. Same as what you called factory specs.

01 Lincoln Continental - Mary

XFL 12" on a VFL150.1, 4.5 cubes net @27Hz
    Powerware 150ah monster, SHCA 1/0 & 8ga
    Pioneer D Series 6.5" and 6x8" on a VFL150.4

References: mylows10, 2000LaDe , VWGolfMKVI, Garcia915, UnderFire, joeybutts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatin' View Post
    You HAVE to look.

If after 5 wipes you're still getting mega shit on the paper, it's shower time.

+ Reply to Thread