Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Reload Thread: T&T Audio Up and comming subwoofer company

Bomtillington is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Re: T&T Audio Up and comming subwoofer company

well i was ready to order a sample and the magnet energizer went down my supplier is trying to get it back up asap i wanna start pushing theese by late september early october!! Bad luck wont keep us down!

Quote Originally Posted by armykyle1 View Post
    I wrapped my wang in electrical tape everyday for a year and grew three inches.
    Bought from : fasfocus00, Timmy13091,jdmferio13
    Sold to : Austinw88
    Traded with :Stoner

NIHL8ION is offline RUN ur car NOT ur mouth !

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Good luck with everything, and I applaud you for going AMERICAN on everything that you possibly can. I am a person who WILL pay more for a product that contributes to US JOBS - I'm so sick of all of the big companies out-sourcing all of their jobs outside of this country - It fkn ***** and it is destroying our country I have a renewable energy company in Chicagoland and I get everything I possibly can from right here in the US - Quality comes with a cost... but so does "getting a so called - good deal" - That good deal all of you are after also comes at a price - The price of Americans NOT getting the jobs that went into producing your so called "good deals" - Good Luck with your company bro, send me some info / pics on the 2.5k 12" sub when you get a good proto and some testing done

- Cadence DCA2500.1 Running a Tantric HDD - 12" D2
    *Bought From: cx-7heaven, nutnbutcustm, naughtyca, agarabaghi, Skip01*Traded With: infamous_e46, basswiigee**Sold To: DeanG, R.S.D., livinloud!*
    Feedback Link: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1028333

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NIHL8ION View Post
    Good luck with everything, and I applaud you for going AMERICAN on everything that you possibly can. I am a person who WILL pay more for a product that contributes to US JOBS - I'm so sick of all of the big companies out-sourcing all of their jobs outside of this country - It fkn ***** and it is destroying our country I have a renewable energy company in Chicagoland and I get everything I possibly can from right here in the US - Quality comes with a cost... but so does "getting a so called - good deal" - That good deal all of you are after also comes at a price - The price of Americans NOT getting the jobs that went into producing your so called "good deals" - Good Luck with your company bro, send me some info / pics on the 2.5k 12" sub when you get a good proto and some testing done
    thanks for the support man and i absolutly will as soon as the energizer comes back online!!

denim is offline SSAudio.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NIHL8ION View Post
    Sadly, you are in the tiny minority. Especially on this site, where people cannot see past the initial price.

CarAudio.com mod(original)

5. Thanks g6ryder thanked for this post
    Likes g6ryder, winkychevelle, pro-rabbit liked this post
    g6ryder is online now CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by denim View Post
    Sadly, you are in the tiny minority. Especially on this site, where people cannot see past the initial price.
    Unfortunately thats about 90% of ppl it seems like anyway. Oh cheap sub must be great since its only 100$, MOST of the time you get what you pay for. People are just looking for next cheap thing.

Owner: Woofer Warehouse

7. Thanks denim thanked for this post
    Likes denim liked this post
    NIHL8ION is offline RUN ur car NOT ur mouth !

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by denim View Post
    It's so sad that you are right :-( Don't get me wrong, I like to save $ just as much as the next guy, but I can do that by buying USED equipment... When I buy ANYTHING brand new I do my research first and then make my decision - and when something can honestly say it's "Made in the USA" or at least tries as much as possible to keep a US based company's production of their products IN THE US = That makes all the difference in the world to me and makes me willing to spend a bit more to support our fellow US Workers and business owners who are NOT outsourcing their labor to third world countries just to save a quick buck all the while contributing to our horrible economy in the process SMH... Props to those out there who actually give a f*ck

- Cadence DCA2500.1 Running a Tantric HDD - 12" D2
    *Bought From: cx-7heaven, nutnbutcustm, naughtyca, agarabaghi, Skip01*Traded With: infamous_e46, basswiigee**Sold To: DeanG, R.S.D., livinloud!*
    Feedback Link: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/itrader.php?u=1028333

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

hey everybody i have great news the machine is back online my supplier is dialing in the parameters and everything should be running smoothly in a week so that means hope subs will be on sale by middle of october. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Hey everyone I'm back to posting
    I am wondering about peoples interest in a little bit more entry level woofer lets say around 800 rms cause if there is some interest ill start the process of working it out with the manufacturer and try and get those into production too soo let me know people feed back is welcome!!

Pyromaniac4food is offline Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Give me an American made 18 that's rated 800-1200w and consider my order placed!

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromaniac4food View Post
    Give me an American made 18 that's rated 800-1200w and consider my order placed!
    I can give you one rated at 1.5 k American made send me a pm so we can talk!!

phemps is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I want to see some pics of the 2.5k line 12s. im entertaining trying a pair of these, hoping they can handle a pair of bc3500s strapped though, do you think that will be asking them of too much?

Refs: Rio, DbzArson, goodstuff, Worstenemy453

Quote Originally Posted by Altec View Post
    Then obviously I am asking the wrong person, because you don't know how to hook up subs if they sounded like "****". Maybe learn your ohms and your diagrams before you call something ****. Learn to make boxes to specs and use the right wires and its called dynomat. Then maybe your car wouldn't of sounded like ****, yeah?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

You may be asking too much I may be able to get you a custom pair built to handle that but that absolute max I'd put them on is 3k each but then again after box rise and voltage drop it may work as far as pictures in gonna try and get some from the manufacturer tommrow I would also like to tell you we are in development of a 5k line with a quad stack motor 8 layer 4 inch coils bad ***
    You could order the 2.5 k with extra spiders but too man would make it sound rough on music

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phemps View Post
    I want to see some pics of the 2.5k line 12s. im entertaining trying a pair of these, hoping they can handle a pair of bc3500s strapped though, do you think that will be asking them of too much?
    Replied

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bomtillington View Post
    You may be asking too much I may be able to get you a custom pair built to handle that but that absolute max I'd put them on is 3k each but then again after box rise and voltage drop it may work as far as pictures in gonna try and get some from the manufacturer tommrow I would also like to tell you we are in development of a 5k line with a quad stack motor 8 layer 4 inch coils bad ***
    You could order the 2.5 k with extra spiders but too man would make it sound rough on music

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

Replied
    yea understandable, id rather be musical and maybe think about 3 10s instead. The 5k sounds like it could be beast for sure

Then obviously I am asking the wrong person, because you don't know how to hook up subs if they sounded like "****". Maybe learn your ohms and your diagrams before you call something ****. Learn to make boxes to specs and use the right wires and its called dynomat. Then maybe your car wouldn't of sounded like ****, yeah?

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

3 10s would be perfect for those amps!! If you decide to order them I anticipate them being ready for order in about 2 weeks maybe 3 be sure to post a review on them let me know what you think!

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phemps View Post
    yea understandable, id rather be musical and maybe think about 3 10s instead. The 5k sounds like it could be beast for sure
    Replied

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bomtillington View Post
    3 10s would be perfect for those amps!! If you decide to order them I anticipate them being ready for order in about 2 weeks maybe 3 be sure to post a review on them let me know what you think!

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Replied
    unfortunately i dont have cash on hand ill have to be able to sell my 18 if i decide to try them, but im gonna keep these in mind for sure, i wouldnt mind trying some new products out

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast