Closed Thread

Reload Thread: Xtant???

<dakeeper3> Guest

Xtant???

I am about to purchase a sub for my '99 Civic sedan. I only want (1) 12" sub. My friend is telling me about Xtant 'A' subs. I have never heard of them and cant find out anything about them . Are they any good? Heard they are like MMATS and arent heard of casue they are really pricey. I am strongly leaning toward Kicker VR or Fosgate subs otherwise. Any information I can get is great. Pushing the sub is a Fosgate 250x2.

gregj9 is offline Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    x-tant makes excellent subs, but yes they are pricey. I believe unless you plan on doing some competition,(not to say that you couldn't compete with kicker or punch) that you might be just as happy with another amp, and have a few bucks left in the pocket for some other upgrades as well. The wallet to sound ratio is leaning toward other amps. If you have money out the *** then get the x-tant

96 honda passport

eclipse head (55040)<br />jl audio 500/5<br />Infinity kappa separates up front<br />4 eclipse 10"<br />audio control esp2 center stage processor

soon to come: Eclipse mids and highs upgrade<br />e-comm module<br />nav system

Closed Thread