Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 109

Reload Thread: Best 15" sub for music on 3k

  1. #91
    Timmy13091's Avatar
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Best 15" sub for music on 3k

    Quote Originally Posted by DDtC View Post
    So you are another one of those people that talk **** with nothing to back it up? i may not always explain things 100% correct but at least i try to get some kind of point across. Instead of just saying "its good".
    I've ran ALOT tried almost every big brand .. I just keep my mouth shut instead of throwing out half correct bs statements all day like you .. Your no fuckinn expert and I'm shure I know more then you .. You just chose to make yourself look stupid all the time







  2. #92
    Timmy13091's Avatar
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Best 15" sub for music on 3k

    When I post I make sure I'm posting knowledge not my halfass nuthuggin opinion can u say the same ?




  3. #93
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline High Output SQ



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

    Re: Best 15" sub for music on 3k

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy13091 View Post
    I've ran ALOT tried almost every big brand .. I just keep my mouth shut instead of throwing out half correct bs statements all day like you .. Your no fuckinn expert and I'm shure I know more then you .. You just chose to make yourself look stupid all the time
    Sometimes I do get carried away, I try to stick to topics I do have experiance in or at least see the big picture.



    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DD M4(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

  4. #94
    Timmy13091's Avatar
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Best 15" sub for music on 3k

    Quote Originally Posted by DDtC View Post
    Sometimes I do get carried away, I try to stick to topics I do have experiance in or at least see the big picture.
    Na your over here blasting companies saying woofers are the same and a bunch of nonsense .. And people see your post count and believe ur nonsense .. Bottom line post facts not opinions or dumb statements ..




  5. #95
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline High Output SQ



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

    Re: Best 15" sub for music on 3k

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy13091 View Post
    Na your over here blasting companies saying woofers are the same and a bunch of nonsense .. And people see your post count and believe ur nonsense .. Bottom line post facts not opinions or dumb statements ..
    What are the odds that something is built on the exact same bench not being very simular? More then likely built by the same person



    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DD M4(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

  6. #96
    Timmy13091's Avatar
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Best 15" sub for music on 3k

    Quote Originally Posted by DDtC View Post
    What are the odds that something is built on the exact same bench not being very simular? More then likely built by the same person
    Bro you've made three dumb statements I can recall just in this thread 1st saying a woofer that kills the lows can't play low ..lmfao
    Then saying xls need too much power when I can send you links of 2 xls 150 + on about 5k.. From numerous setups ... Third the evil situation .. Your so quick to trash talk .. And your not even speaking the truth 90 percent of the time




  7. #97
    Timmy13091's Avatar
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Best 15" sub for music on 3k

    Quote Originally Posted by DDtC View Post
    What are the odds that something is built on the exact same bench not being very simular? More then likely built by the same person
    And there 2 complete different subs look at the **** motors !




  8. #98
    rebelfromva's Avatar
    rebelfromva is offline CarAudio.com Veteran



    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,818
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

    Re: Best 15" sub for music on 3k

    Lvl 5s FTMFW! I believe the xls would have been louder than those dds wired lower than 1 too



    09 Cobalt LT
    Headunit -Alpine CDA-9887
    Front Stage - PHD FB 6.1 PRO SIX M/B, FB 5.1 m/b, FB 1.1b tweets
    Highs amp -Pheonix Gold Xenon 100.4 & 200.4
    Sub stage - 2 DC M2 LVL 5 12s
    Sub amp - 2 DC 5.0Ks
    Electrical - Singer 270 alt, big 3 0/1 & 12g ofc audio technix, 2 XS d3400s
    Deadener - 80 mill Audiotechnix deadener
    "Trunk hit hard like Kimbo Slice"
    TEAM DC AUDIO

  9. #99
    mugen08's Avatar
    mugen08 is offline Win aplenty

    Threadstarter


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    1,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Best 15" sub for music on 3k

    Anyone know the FS on the level 5's?




  10. #100
    Timmy13091's Avatar
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Best 15" sub for music on 3k

    Quote Originally Posted by mugen08 View Post
    Anyone know the FS on the level 5's?
    Call or email dc ..




  11. #101
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline High Output SQ



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

    Re: Best 15" sub for music on 3k

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy13091 View Post
    Bro you've made three dumb statements I can recall just in this thread 1st saying a woofer that kills the lows can't play low ..lmfao
    Then saying xls need too much power when I can send you links of 2 xls 150 + on about 5k.. From numerous setups ... Third the evil situation .. Your so quick to trash talk .. And your not even speaking the truth 90 percent of the time
    I don't have personal experiance with XLs? Bro I had them for over a year so I can say that. I can send you a linl to a single 8 doing 50s, dont mean ****. I never said something could not play low, A kicker comp can play low. How well is the question.



    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DD M4(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

  12. #102
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline High Output SQ



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

    Re: Best 15" sub for music on 3k

    Quote Originally Posted by rebelfromva View Post
    Lvl 5s FTMFW! I believe the xls would have been louder than those dds wired lower than 1 too
    How? I only dropped it .3ohm with the DDs. 15hz LOWER higher number. I wasnt expecting them to do that but it worked out.



    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DD M4(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

  13. #103
    Timmy13091's Avatar
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Best 15" sub for music on 3k

    Quote Originally Posted by DDtC View Post
    I don't have personal experiance with XLs? Bro I had them for over a year so I can say that. I can send you a linl to a single 8 doing 50s, dont mean ****. I never said something could not play low, A kicker comp can play low. How well is the question.
    .... Zcons play the lows GREAT .. And the xlm2 is a great woofer .. What you do with your dd's is fine and dandy .. But just cause u failed at making your xls loud .. Doesn't mean you need to trash talk and spit out false *** statements all over the fourms




  14. #104
    DDtC's Avatar
    DDtC is offline High Output SQ



    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Va Beach, Va
    Age
    33
    Posts
    7,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

    Re: Best 15" sub for music on 3k

    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy13091 View Post
    .... Zcons play the lows GREAT .. And the xlm2 is a great woofer .. What you do with your dd's is fine and dandy .. But just cause u failed at making your xls loud .. Doesn't mean you need to trash talk and spit out false *** statements all over the fourms
    Funny how I didn't do anything different and the DDs are that much better. I guess I failed, your right.
    Also why does nobody mention the SMD? That's a monster but having Meade's name is blasphemy. Lol even though its built on those same benches. 99% of this forum is full of **** hear say. People wouldn't know quality of sound or equipment if it hit them in the face.



    • 2010 Scion tC
    • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
    • JL 450/4v2 Active (Mid range, tweeters) JL 300/2v2 (Mid bass) DD M4(Subs)
    • Hertz HV 165XL
    • Hertz HT28
    • JL ZR800
    • 2 x DD 9512i
    • Singer 300 amp 15.1v bypass, 3 XS D3400s
    • Viper 5701 with Smart Start

  15. #105
    Timmy13091's Avatar
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC



    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

    Re: Best 15" sub for music on 3k

    Quote Originally Posted by DDtC View Post
    Funny how I didn't do anything different and the DDs are that much better. I guess I failed, your right.
    Also why does nobody mention the SMD? That's a monster but having Meade's name is blasphemy. Lol even though its built on those same benches. 99% of this forum is full of **** hear say. People wouldn't know quality of sound or equipment if it hit them in the face.
    How much is a SMD ? Where has them in stock ?




Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: 15 inch sub for 2.5 cube box on 1000w
    By srch4aresn in forum Wanting to Buy (WTB) - Car Audio
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 07:50 PM
  2. Best 15" SPL Sub for around $250?
    By italicizedspong in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 11:06 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 11:49 AM
  4. Best BRAND NEW 15 inch sub for under $205?
    By krisfnbz in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 05:51 PM
  5. Best subs for me(on a budget)
    By nwo504 in forum Subwoofers
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-06-2003, 10:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts

1e2 Forum