Just decided to install a system in my 2008 ISF. I have this sealed enclosure which I bought from a friend and got it because it still leaves me with a decent amount of trunk space in my little trunk:
I'm sure that's probably not the best box ever, but eh I like it and it seems pretty sturdy.
Anyway, I have decided to go with the Fi Brand subs. I really wanted the Fi BL's but I noticed they only recommended in a ported box so that's out. So the next best Fi sub I found would be the Fi Q. With the High QTS option added.
Take in mind I will most likely be purchasing a Rockford Fosgate T2500bd amp to accompany the speakers. The goal of my system is to have a nice sounding bass but with the capability to shake the Earth. My question's are as follows:
- Do I get these 2 subs made as a 1-ohm DVC or 2-ohm DVC? This is an option on the Fi website
- Will I see a difference in bass levels from the 1-ohm DVC and 2-ohm DVC?
- What kind of battery should I get for my car to supply this system? (upgrade stock battery vs upgrading stock AND adding secondary battery)
- Will that amp provide enough juice or should I look into something more like an AQ 3500??
- Any chance I will be able to do hair tricks with this setup or is there a way I can tweak this setup so I can?
From my research I think I'd have to get 1-ohm DVC's wired in parallel to get down to the 1-ohm stability of the amp, but I am a novice at systems so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks a lot guys, us new guys really do appreciate all the guidance this forum provides and if you need any more info I'd be glad to provide.