Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Reload Thread: American made subs?

Reinhardt is offline Senior VIP Member

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Re: American made subs?

I choose to buy a American sub, if you dont like I could care less! I am not going to buy a Chinese made sub for the same price I can buy a American made sub. Someone on here stated that Sundown builds there subs in China so they could sell a quality sub so cheap, that is B.S.!!!!!! Even Jacob of Sundown stated that IA builds good equipment, guess what the Lethal Injection is the same price as the SA12, it has a 3" voice coil instead of a 2.5" and on ever forum I have been on the majority of the people say it is a hands down better sub, and it is made in America for the same money!!!!!! Obviously IA can build a quality sub here in America that is actually better, empoloyeeing Americans that pay taxes, how can they do that and still make a profit???

Oh and while I am here, Jacob, maybe you need to reread my post that I made on facebook that you deleted. I did ask a question. I said I heard you guys build your subs in China, is this true? I got no response so I later came back and made a second comment, I said it must be true I havnt heard from you, therfor I wont be buying your equipment.
    It must be a sore subject with you, I asked Kicker the same thing on there facebook page and at least I got a honest answer and didnt get blocked.

BUY AMERICAN!!!!

bhsdriller is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I overnight my subs from China

Team Flex Issues
    4 18" Mayhems
    2 bc5500's

Bought from: ameduce(x2), Hatchet_Warrior, jeeper07,DB_DRAG_SPL,ssackett, lyttleviet,MillzThaYungin, blackbonnie, ryan1126, Goindef154(x2), Lonnie, dave_damage

Sold to: Ilovebass, nismos14, chednompton, teen, jonesy

IonRL205 is offline DJ h4z4rdes IonRL205 is a Supporting Member of the forum!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhardt View Post
    I choose to buy a American sub, if you dont like I could care less! I am not going to buy a Chinese made sub for the same price I can buy a American made sub. Someone on here stated that Sundown builds there subs in China so they could sell a quality sub so cheap, that is B.S.!!!!!! Even Jacob of Sundown stated that IA builds good equipment, guess what the Lethal Injection is the same price as the SA12, it has a 3" voice coil instead of a 2.5" and on ever forum I have been on the majority of the people say it is a hands down better sub, and it is made in America for the same money!!!!!! Obviously IA can build a quality sub here in America that is actually better, empoloyeeing Americans that pay taxes, how can they do that and still make a profit???

Oh and while I am here, Jacob, maybe you need to reread my post that I made on facebook that you deleted. I did ask a question. I said I heard you guys build your subs in China, is this true? I got no response so I later came back and made a second comment, I said it must be true I havnt heard from you, therfor I wont be buying your equipment.
    It must be a sore subject with you, I asked Kicker the same thing on there facebook page and at least I got a honest answer and didnt get blocked.

BUY AMERICAN!!!!
    Just because it's made in china doesn't mean it's cheap.

And the Lethal injection is NOT the same price as the SA, it cost about $60 more

Also Sundown audio is located HERE in America employeeing people who pay taxes. I was unaware that using chinese parts automatically meant that you were from China.

Headunit - Pioneer DEH-P8300UB
    Subs - None
    Sub Amp - 2x Crescendo 3kwp
    Front Stage - Polk Audio db651 Coaxial
    Front Amp - None

Quote Originally Posted by zako View Post
    Most properly done 15 inch subwoofers are not suited for car audio use simply due to box size requirements.

4. Likes JoeK, momofx liked this post
    momofx is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

BUY AMERICAN!!!!

OMFG Man, just give it up. YOU ARE MAKING AN *** OF YOURSELF AND YOUR RETARDED DUMB STATEMENTS.

6. Likes JoeK, Jerhemy liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IonRL205 View Post
    Just because it's made in china doesn't mean it's cheap.

And the Lethal injection is NOT the same price as the SA, it cost about $60 more

Also Sundown audio is located HERE in America employeeing people who pay taxes. I was unaware that using chinese parts automatically meant that you were from China.
    I dont know where you shop but it is only about $15 difference.

Amazon.com: LI12D4 - Incriminator Audio 12" Dual 4-Ohm 600W RMS Lethal Injection Series Subwoofer: Car Electronics

Amazon.com: SA-12 D4 - Sundown Audio 12" 600W Dual 4-Ohm SA Series Subwoofer: Car Electronics

Located and built are two differnt things, they are made in China with Chinese parts.
    IA might use some Chinese parts but they are built here.
    Last edited by Reinhardt; 03-06-2013 at 01:00 PM.

ewadz3006 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I smell a professional troll. or a complete dumass

I feel sorry for those who do not drink, when they wake up on the morning that's the best they're going to feel all day.-Frank Sinatra

2004 mercury mountaineer
    Hu Kenwood excelon x996
    Fronts Incriminator audio comps
    Front amp Aq 120.4
    sub amp Aq2200d
    subs 2 sundown sa 12's @ 32hz
    wiring knu 1/0 ofc

RoYALbLUE08 is offline CarAudio.com Elite

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

this guy is a fukkin fagg0t

Front stage- HAT Imagine i61-2 for midrange and Rainbow Cal 25 Silk Tweeters for highs
    Rear Stage- Factory Premium Speakers
    HU- Pioneer AVH-x8500
    Sub stage- 12" SSA XCON D2
    Sub amp- Crescendo BC2000
    Mid/High amp- Crescendo Concerto C1100.4
    Electrical- big 3, Optima Yellowtop
    NVX Sound deadener and Sealed doors
    Acoustic Sound Foam behind Front Mids

10. Likes Jerhemy liked this post

Threadstarter

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ewadz3006 View Post
    I smell a professional troll. or a complete dumass
    I got a tip for you, pull your head out of your azz and you probably wont smell it!

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RoYALbLUE08 View Post
    this guy is a fukkin fagg0t
    Thats not what your mom said!

Full Tilt is offline Bonafide MAFer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Located and built are two differnt things, they are made in China with Chinese parts.
    So..you're not even concerned with whether or not the subwoofers have Chinese parts, you only care about where they're assembled?

You're even more ignorant than I originally thought.

Quote Originally Posted by T.I.K. View Post
    Careful, by those definitions Spider Monkey is a contributing member, I don't think he even knows what a subwoofer is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Truman View Post
    Thanks quackhead. Your the only person who agrees with me. Jesus Christ I have like 40 post and I've been called a ******* like 37 times

13. Likes Jerhemy liked this post
    TheUnderFighter is offline Beer Addict

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

And he clearly missed the part where Jacob said he doubled his American workforce in the past year.
    If you weren't being such an ass about it, people wouldn't be giving you a hard time. But you come on brand new to a large forum, and come out blazing, and spew some of the most ignorant and jaded shit possible.
    I know you're gonna say you don't care what anyone else thinks; and that's fine, because the feeling is mutual. But I just wanted to explain how you did everything possible wrong.

2009 Hyundai Elantra - Budget Sound in Progress
    HU- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X994
    Fronts- Crescendo MP6 mids, Vifa Ring Radiator tweets on Arc KS300.4
    Subs- Single SA-10 on Mmats 2000.1 @ 1ohm
    Misc- 1/0 CCA from AT, Big 3 in Stinger HPM, and AT 60 mil deadener
    Bought from: Inferno333, select127, treesive, Kangaroux, DonH
    Sold to: coolest user, Psychodrama, MidgetClown, mr.tigger, av83

15. Thanks momofx, Jerhemy thanked for this post
    Timmy13091 is offline Team DC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Amazon.com: LI12D4 - Incriminator Audio 12" Dual 4-Ohm 600W RMS Lethal Injection Series Subwoofer: Car Electronics

Amazon.com: SA-12 D4 - Sundown Audio 12" 600W Dual 4-Ohm SA Series Subwoofer: Car Electronics

Bro quit while ur ahead .. Cool you wanna buy american made subs .. Even know there china parts ..
    Don't start bashing Sa cause then u just look like a tool bro .. There solid *** woofers same with ia same
    With alot of other compaines built both places .. Bottom line you have no idea what your talking about and your reasoning is completely retarted .. I can whip up a bullshitt computer for ya are u gunna sell your bad asss china one to use it ??

17. Thanks Jerhemy thanked for this post
    subzero is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

:retard here:
    You are the new forum IDIOT Congratulations.

DB-Audio is offline Syko DJ music producer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

i could be wrong but i beleive audio technix subs are american made

2001 Honda Civic EX
    power acoustik 8" over sized touch screen
    doors Stock
    1- Atmos Audio 18
    1- Audiopipe 1000d mini @2 ohms
    Electrical stock for now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl_ardHXEkg"]My old System
    http://www.myspace.com/sykodjthereal"]If you Need Beats click this
    http://www.carstereoforum.net"]http://www.carstereoforum.net

hispls is offline CarAudio.com Veteran

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)

I choose to buy a American sub, if you dont like I could care less! I am not going to buy a Chinese made sub for the same price I can buy a American made sub.
    Your "savings" is coming from somewhere. Odds are very good that if you're paying the same money for a woofer assembled in America the company is saving that 20$ or whatever on the quality of parts, warranty service. or SOMEWHERE. There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Someone on here stated that Sundown builds there subs in China so they could sell a quality sub so cheap, that is B.S.!!!!!!
    The ENTRY LEVEL subs are built in China. The higher end ones use American made coils and are assembled in North Carolina.

Even Jacob of Sundown stated that IA builds good equipment, guess what the Lethal Injection is the same price as the SA12, it has a 3" voice coil instead of a 2.5" and on ever forum I have been on the majority of the people say it is a hands down better sub,
    That's because it is a fine product and Jacob is the sort of guy that doesn't badmouth anybody. Also, someone calling one of those "hands down" better than the other sounds a bit dishonest. I'd say they're comparable. Just because one has a 3" coil vs. 2.5" coil means little when we're talking about a 600-800W sub. In fact you may find that the lighter 2.5" coil is more efficient if you're not pushing it into compression. There's a reason not every woofer has the most massive coil possible (and it isn't entirely cost)

and it is made in America for the same money!!!!!! Obviously IA can build a quality sub here in America that is actually better, empoloyeeing Americans that pay taxes, how can they do that and still make a profit???
    Seems like your mind is made up, buy the IA if you believe that the extra 15-20$ in cost (assuming half of that is taxes and insurance for the employee) to have ALL CHINESE parts assembled by some slob making 10$ an hour is really going to save the country. Trust and believe that IA is making money and the profit margin on either product is the same for each company.

You are a proven troll and came into this whole "debate" with a big chip on your shoulder. You're the sort of person with whom I wouldn't want to associate my business either. You posted clearly looking to start a confrontation, the post was removed to avoid confrontation. Seems like a wise move from where I sit.

BUY AMERICAN!!!!

Except for amps and probably 90% of the stuff in your house and half the food in your refrigerator. Get a grip. Your anger is very misdirected and you need to start reading a lot of books to figure out what really happened. The fact is the only real lucrative "manufacturing" left in USA apart from war machines is McDonalds (the government considers that manufacturing to help their statistics) and being a welfare mother/brood sow where you manufacture illigitimate babies to make a great income with an all inclusive benefits package. As I said, buy a cheap Chinese made sub and spend some money at a local farm or restaurant, or even go get a haircut or something that actually puts some cash into the pocket of one of your neighbors.

They most likely use ALL Chinese parts on their entry level lines. The 15$ price difference is likely the cost of labor it takes to assemble the parts here. As I said, you could buy the Sundown and spend the extra 15$ at a local farmers market and put more money into a productive American's pocket when you consider of the "cost" to the consumer that you pay for labor the actual laborer sees less than half.

21. Thanks brooklynjoy2008, JoeK thanked for this post
    Likes Timmy13091 liked this post
    juanmgarza26 is online now Senior VIP Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

da-fu** did I just read?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast